What bag(s) do you use?

Elven

ha i had that  nike  bag as well, i had that in yellow, was actually a decent  made cheap  bag,  didnt fall apart, took it everywhere, was a good travelling bag  held more than it looks like it cud.  liked  the ball holder at the front  and walking straps were really good.

5 hours ago, hutchy said:

I have this sitting in Japan waiting to be posted.

1225fc8

1225fcd

1225fcb

If I ever played with a caddy, or with a cart, that would be my dream bag. It if beauuuuuuutiful Hutch!

22 hours ago, hutchy said:

They look awesome. 

They were, but like so many others they get moved along for next pretty thing.....

21 hours ago, hutchy said:

I have this sitting in Japan waiting to be posted.

1225fc8

1225fcd

1225fcb

That's a beauty.

22 hours ago, supo said:

ha i had that  nike  bag as well, i had that in yellow, was actually a decent  made cheap  bag,  didnt fall apart, took it everywhere, was a good travelling bag  held more than it looks like it cud.  liked  the ball holder at the front  and walking straps were really good.

Sweet, yeah, I agree with all of that. Seems like there aren't any bags now with pockets like that bag.

can't go wrong with Sun Mountain ... also Bag Boy have some good options.

The Vice bags look good also. Vessel will probably be the next bag I purchase. The MP in this thread will be a keepsake. It may be the last of Yoro bags.

for me there are bags I use -- Sun Mountain etc -- that are really good and not crazy expensive and then there are the flashy leather designs I've accumulated (some with autographs) that just decorate the office because if you take these on tour with you it's a fair bet they'll go missing.

1 hour ago, d**kyfowler said:

for me there are bags I use -- Sun Mountain etc -- that are really good and not crazy expensive and then there are the flashy leather designs I've accumulated (some with autographs) that just decorate the office because if you take these on tour with you it's a fair bet they'll go missing.

Yes the heavy nice leathers are office/den bags. I agree with that...As Bjorn said only good if you have a caddy. 

• 3 months later...

the staff bags  were for  driving to golf whch doesnt happen much anymore , a new supermarket on the golf road turned a quick easy 60min drive to the course  to a 4 hr ordeal  , never to be repeated...................  and wil never play those courses again!!!!!

so i use travelling train  bags 99% of the time these days.

kino.......a cpl of honma tw....... (the best ) onoff they ever made by a mile  the  staffers  ust hold my clubs these days. for  looks.

good bags tho.

20210717_151907.jpg

20210619_124945.jpg

20180319_075140.jpg

20200216_140007.jpg

20211019_114151.jpg

20210619_114729.jpg

20210708_104506.jpg

Edited by supo

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 8:44 PM, supo said:

the staff bags  were for  driving to golf whch doesnt happen much anymore , a new supermarket on the golf road turned a quick easy 60min drive to the course  to a 4 hr ordeal  , never to be repeated...................  and wil never play those courses again!!!!!

so i use travelling train  bags 99% of the time these days.

kino.......a cpl of honma tw....... (the best ) onoff they ever made by a mile  the  staffers  ust hold my clubs these days. for  looks.

good bags tho.

4 hours?? Ridiculous. 

Nice collection.

• 1 month later...

I've been on the Sun Mountain bandwagon pretty much exclusively.   I lived in Montana so it was sort of a local company for me. I still think they make the best waterproof bags.   Obviously nothing to brag about but for me waterproof bags are essential for playing in the winter months.  Been tinkering on the thought of getting a PRGR bag since I have a set to go with it but haven't found a design that I like yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 11:54 AM, Ian-500 said:

I had a really cool looking Yamaha tour bag to match my Yamaha gear, and a Mizuno MP japan issue tour bag to match my, yes you've guessed it, Mizuno gear. I don't know if I'll ever go down that rabbit hole again, but never say never!

1139281679_2014-02-2413_52_05.thumb.jpg.63dbf505c4ec2d0bf8fe0e449742cc02.jpg

Impressive.... I am a Yamaha man pretty all the way through too.. Although I swapped out my RMX 216 for the Jigen eRook RK55Z.. Was looking at a  Yamaha logo'ed Vessel bag but resisted the urge to.... Will have a Vessel luxe lite stand bag ( non logo) to carry the wands, this week hopefully.