Nippon Shafts

parputt

spot on..

orange are a 115gram .mid lower kick shaft designed to spin and sit.

in wind they get a bit theatrical  but u prob wont find ur loosing balls laterally . more distance.

modus 3 120 are a generic shaft that are by far the most  played   of Ns RANGE.. by far..

they ar ein most decent heads now days with DG s200 as a  choice.

they modus 120 are a dual kick, if u crush the ball they will get up high, if u swing smooth u wil lget a faltter flight.

they are a prett ysoft sahft so id say err on slightyl stiffer than looser.

120s are  set forget shaft  u never notice.

thye just work.

wow u got to much spin from SPB ????

good lord... iv never heard that from anyone  ever...i just cant imagine that possible. 

i used them  in  the same  heads as a set of  c-tapers ( which i detest)   and the c tapers  were higher  with the worst feel ive ever felt in a shaft,  the blues were too low 

so they are getting reds  now ~! 

Ya I don’t know why. I thought I was gonna love them but they didn’t work for me at all and I quickly moved on. I had a good run with the c taper 130 but they are insanely harsh and this was before Nippon were super available in the us. Way better options now.  Had a set of Nippon 2s14s now those were low launching 💪. Still have one in my lob wedge.