Top 3 best comedies of all time.

Top 3 best comedies of all time.

I was posed this question the other day. It took me a while to think about this one, so many to choose from. Interested to what everyone might go with...

For me...

Caddyshack

King Pin

Bad Santa

Some great characters in these movies. 

Edited by hutchy

Just a quick off the top of my head list;

Life of Brian.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

The Money Pit.

LIFE OF BRIAN a clear winner for me.....   also enjoyed Plains Trains and Automobiles along with History of the World Part 1 and Blazing Saddles

yes it's a ripper - worthy of mention  .....  and the Police Squad movies with Leslie Nielsen had some funny stuff. 

My kids love liar liar and how Jim Carrey beats himself up in the toilet, his pen color rant and courtroom shenanigans.... I have to say I laugh even thinking about it. The guy was off the wall at his best.....

If we're going Jim Carey then I like Dumb and Dumber, and also Ace Ventura Pet Detective. Love the bit where he dances on stage with Cannibal Corpse. \m/

Ooopps

Edited by Ian-500

1 hour ago, Ian-500 said:

If we're going Jim Carey then I like Dumb and Dumber, and also Ace Ventura Pet Detective. Love the bit where he dances on stage with Cannibal Corpse. \m/

I like Ian...He deserves his own category...

• 2 weeks later...

Massive fan of Jim Carey... Ace Ventura is a classic.

Also... Napoleon Dynamite, Police Academy, Happy Gilmore, National Lampoon's (pretty much any of them, but Vacation is a classic!), Spaceballs, Super Troopers, The Naked Gun, Clerks, Ghostbusters, This is Spinal Tap (turn it up to 11!), Superbad, Blue Brothers...

I also second Bad Santa! Can't believe I've never seen Caddyshack... need to change that!

• 5 months later...