2 Benock Beauties

RLL33

Two gorgeous Benock putters  that I've finally decided to part with since it doesn't look like my back will ever let me indulge them... and it seems a shame to just have them sitting here in my living room collection bag. Neither have ever so much as seen the outdoors, just the living room rug...  Absolutely like new, not a mark on them. I've tried them all, and for me, nothing compares to a Benock. 

eaSpade  ---  THIS BABY IS SOLD
33"  Standard loft & lie
original Benock grip and head cover in white
[$840] ---SOLD

Sandila
34"  Standard loft & lie
also original Benock grip and head cover in white
$799

Free ship inside US.
Insurance or overseas  additional.

Benock_3.thumb.jpg.f58ad2f154dc748e7bb8ddf4bf1f287c.jpg

Benock_2.thumb.jpg.410ee8cfb8509bbd9b1e293c8367145e.jpg

ESPade_1.thumb.jpg.5291df0b71e6cc132dfdf973f87692ce.jpg

ESPade_2.thumb.jpg.b275ed72fdefbf4db121375d4331a7f6.jpg

ESPade_3.thumb.jpg.2ab40b96761a00602c53f1a5b35c459f.jpg

ESPade_4.thumb.jpg.6bfee78aec6f6b6d76d0aae4a0cfb0a3.jpg

ESPade_6.thumb.jpg.fcde09c51d4a64daad2dd0def66ad503.jpg

ESPade_7.thumb.jpg.3a97f347bc7f2df056b39afba006dc9f.jpg

Sandila_2.thumb.jpg.a3e12d0c338b8058f19a90878f923f65.jpg

Sandila_5.thumb.jpg.0afa357e123804b58d3b6d485ed0a424.jpg

Sandila_6.thumb.jpg.982a7f319e184e451f65a8619c0b95f3.jpg

Sandila_7.thumb.jpg.8ecf7ce3bcb12d20409141866445cfcc.jpg

Sandila_4.thumb.jpg.44fe70f1071e20af14a964ca7b6967b9.jpg

441150394_datedRLL33_080121.thumb.jpg.9e0d877eaf976f8711f892efc1666325.jpg

Edited by RLL33

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Darren Chen said:

what's the best price you can do? 

Considering the original price and the condition they are in,  I am of the opinion that the price is really really low already.  

But that is just my opinion. 

Thanks, Nob. As usual, you are spot on.

For anyone who knows what these are, this is an opportunity to pick up the best at a rare discount. 

That easpade looks lovely.

It most definitely is. (Hurts a bit to let either of these go...) 

i wont chip in here bec itll make my blood boil..............,

but  hey   ,  i can trade  you  both of these  for a  stock TM bubble burner shaft form 1993..........  BUT  you have to pay shipping.

ok ?

lets deal.

3 hours ago, supo said:

i wont chip in here bec itll make my blood boil..............,

but  hey   ,  i can trade  you  both of these  for a  stock TM bubble burner shaft form 1993..........  BUT  you have to pay shipping.

ok ?

lets deal.

Unnecessary....I believe he got the point. He merely asked a simple question. Nobs has already educated this new member. 

I am not sure if I asked wrong question. Though I am new to this forum, it has been 5 years for my iron set purchased from tourspec. 

On 9/5/2021 at 10:15 PM, Darren Chen said:

I am not sure if I asked wrong question. Though I am new to this forum, it has been 5 years for my iron set purchased from tourspec. 

Welcome to the forum. 

My personal opinion is that while there are times when you can appropriately ask for lower prices,  there are others when it just does not make sense. ( again my opinion ) 

If someone asks you for further discount on some uber nice equipment that you are selling at a greatly reduced price already,  I think you would feel the same way. 

If these were cheap "As Seen on TV"  type stuff,  I don't think others would care...  but they are not.  As you know, these are top of the line best of the best products in the industry.    

Also as a side note,  I feel that there are too many users who don't utilize the Personal Message feature of this forum.  ( the envelope icon at the top of the page)

Negotiating prices on the forum where everyone can see/read is probably not the best idea. 

3 hours ago, nobmontana said:

Welcome to the forum. 

My personal opinion is that while there are times when you can appropriately ask for lower prices,  there are others when it just does not make sense. ( again my opinion ) 

If someone asks you for further discount on some uber nice equipment that you are selling at a greatly reduced price already,  I think you would feel the same way. 

If these were cheap "As Seen on TV"  type stuff,  I don't think others would care...  but they are not.  As you know, these are top of the line best of the best products in the industry.    

Also as a side note,  I feel that there are too many users who don't utilize the Personal Message feature of this forum.  ( the envelope icon at the top of the page)

Negotiating prices on the forum where everyone can see/read is probably not the best idea. 

Thank you Nob, it really makes sense. If I was the seller, maybe I will feel offensive when I was asked publicly. Nice clubs sometimes for golfers are just like their babies. People won't like them to be judged by money. Thank you again for letting me know. 

Darren Chen

I appreciate you understanding!!  

And these putters, they truly are one of the best.    

Did you know that the curved hosel on the Espade is actually not bent at all but shaped like that from complete CNC milling?!!  🙂

28 minutes ago, nobmontana said:

I appreciate you understanding!!  

And these putters, they truly are one of the best.    

Did you know that the curved hosel on the Espade is actually not bent at all but shaped like that from complete CNC milling?!!  🙂

No, I don't know, the hosel looks very special... I like it. 

On 9/7/2021 at 3:18 AM, Darren Chen said:

Thank you Hutchy.... 

Your welcome Darren 

Supo is harmless but fabled for his rants. You will find him a good source of knowledge on here. The mere fact he defended another members pricing speaks for itself. Enjoy and please do share your finding, gear etc. :atsg_logo_anim:

Thanks to all. They are something...  And you're making me want to pull them... <g> 

And yeah, the eaSpade, it rolls so nice, it has the hefty-est weight and feel of all the Benocks I've tried. I still count my Pantaleone my No.1. and  I thought I'd be using the eaSpade if/when I ever got back to Ireland or Scotland on the links greens where I always found a little more weight was warranted. But it don't look like that's in the cards for me, I'm sorry to say... 

Anyway, I welcome you, too, Darren. No offense was taken, I assure you. (I already punched Stew's card... <g>  )  

And btw, the Sandila makes the Epon Zen feel like amateur hour.  I wish I could get it in the hands of Mickelson and watch the look on his face were he to give it a roll...........  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

hello, could you give me an idea of the price for the Sandila, including shipping for France (knowing that its starting sale price is 120 K¥ / 880$) please ?

Edited by Thomas

The price is as listed. 

RE: shipping:   depending on speed, insurance, etc, the cost would probably add something between $60 and $100. 

42 minutes ago, RLL33 said:

The price is as listed. 

RE: shipping:   depending on speed, insurance, etc, the cost would probably add something between $60 and $100. 

Noted 👌🏼