PRGR CT 502 irons

Whistle

they are good and they are expensive for everyone, but possibly worse in your area due to the import taxes?  If you have 1984 irons I'm thinking it just might be time to upgrade = PRGR has probably released a million new versions since then.

Is it possible to buy, regular M40 pull outs in Graphite shafts. I would like to try some in different heads.

ps my clubs above cost £35 Stirling I’ve had them loft and lie checked, and I love them.

No, it is probably not possible. Although PRGR shafts are higher quality than most stock shafts, finding them second hand will be a struggle. There are many good alternatives. Used as well as new.

5 hours ago, Whistle said:

Is it possible to buy, regular M40 pull outs in Graphite shafts. I would like to try some in different heads.

ps my clubs above cost £35 Stirling I’ve had them loft and lie checked, and I love them.

Can you elaborate? The irons you have cost you £35 and you want to put M40 shafts in them?

On 8/13/2021 at 9:29 PM, Ian-500 said:

Can you elaborate? The irons you have cost you £35 and you want to put M40 shafts in them?

No they already have M40 installed, I would like to try that shaft in different heads