Extremely rare Gold's factory Blades 3-PW

cdg1986

I have some very rare Gold's Factory hand forged blades by Mayasuki Sasaya. I know about Gold's factory but only for their putters. These irons are truly one of a kind. They are all fitted with superb condition N.S.Pro 950GH s shafts and great condition golf pride grips. All the club heads are in good condition as seen with the 3 iron pic. The length is standard I'm unsure on loft. Does anyone know a price for these or point me in the right direction of somewhere or someone who can help me further. 

Cheers in advance 

Chris 

PXL_20210825_193343380.jpg

PXL_20210825_193357870.jpg

PXL_20210825_193641584.jpg

Well, they are not blades, but cavity backs. Based on the design I would think they are 15 years old. Value will not be exceptionally high. A few hundred perhaps.

Cheers for the reply they've been passed down from family. Do you have any information on Gold's Factory making irons at all? The backs of the irons are solid so not sure they are a cavity back maybe it's the angle of the picture.

Edited by cdg1986

that gigantic..  missing piece of  everything but air 

in the back  makes it  a cavity back.

those  migjt get you  .a cpl of  hundred   golds irons are not a  real speciality of his.

generic head  prob.

blades  look like this

20210827_093340.jpg