Benock x Seven BB Putter....Seven MCB

Hutch

Just got my new putter.

First impressions are very positive. Looks are never an issue with Seven Benock!

I get to play this for a full round this week. This will be my first Benock made putter so Im looking forward to this more than any putter in recent history...

s4.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s1.jpg

Edited by hutchy

• Hutch changed the title to Benock x Seven BB Putter....Seven MCB

Set coming together 2 more Modart wedges left to shaft 54 58

Modus limited 115 shafts are a perfect mach both in play-ability and looks for these irons and wedges.

m4.jpg

m3.jpg

m2.jpg

Edited by hutchy

Black putter, chrome irons, black woods. Stylish.

2 minutes ago, bngolfer said:

Black putter, chrome irons, black woods. Stylish.

Yep thats right buddy :tsg_smiley_hula:. All I need now is this bag from the states but its killing me to spend $230 US post but it has to be done.

vess.jpg

Nice! I have an all black Onoff bag with red dividers and lime green lining of the pockets. Looks sick when I occasionally bring it out.

1 minute ago, bngolfer said:

Nice! I have an all black Onoff bag with red dividers and lime green lining of the pockets. Looks sick when I occasionally bring it out.

Send me some pics B, worth a look. Pretty set on the Vessel though.

I think the Vessel looks a bit more stealth though with its full-on black. 

I love all black caddy bags.  Though I have a couple of black caddy bags,  they are both H2NO from Sun Mountain as I require waterproof bags for the rainy season. 

But man... what a set you are putting together there.    Nothing short of an "Ultimate JDM" set up!!

8 hours ago, bngolfer said:

I think the Vessel looks a bit more stealth though with its full-on black. 

Thats a sick bag B. Thank for taking the time to shoot me some pics, but you are right im going for that blackout stealth look. 

44 minutes ago, nobmontana said:

I love all black caddy bags.  Though I have a couple of black caddy bags,  they are both H2NO from Sun Mountain as I require waterproof bags for the rainy season. 

But man... what a set you are putting together there.    Nothing short of an "Ultimate JDM" set up!!

Yeh mate I think the same and thanks..., goal was correlate all the experience of trying gear (tried and tested), pick out what I knew I could play well within a very particular type of styling......The seven Irons were the first piece in the jigsaw...They are that good I decided I needed to build the ultimate set around those...

Even down to such things like the small gold fire logo on the shafts matching the Modart small gold logo on back of the the woods, the black and silver single ring ferrules to go with the black silver ring Xroz grips. Put it all together in 1 set of black, chrome and silver tones. Nearly done!

My only let down is the non JDM bag, but I am sure Vessel produce bags for JDM company's. Any other suggestions on all black JDM bags would be appreciated.

Just picked these headcovers covers up.....Dance with Dragon black bone for driver and FW. still searching for iron covers and UT covers also....

Edited by hutchy

I love it when people go all-in and think of all the details. 

I love matching all the gear together. Looks great hutchy.

Yeh lads, thanks....its great, can be a bit of a curse as well. But I enjoy this side of my golf experience. 

Just picked up this very rare new 14* Nugget of a 3w, getting a max WBQ Black and gold with red fire, black and gold ring ferrule with black gold Xroz grip. 

As you can see its a curs as well as a passion...:tsg_smiley_davinci:

tech1.jpg

tech2.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 9/6/2021 at 12:32 AM, hutchy said:

Just got my new putter.

First impressions are very positive. Looks are never an issue with Seven Benock!

I get to play this for a full round this week. This will be my first Benock made putter so Im looking forward to this more than any putter in recent history...

s4.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s1.jpg

Most mallet style putters don't appeal to me, but this is awesome. How much toe hang does it have? How was your full round with it?

• 3 weeks later...