MG CB 2008

Hutch

Do you mean that actual set or the CB-2008?

Regarding the 2008, all I know is that it is slightly larger, more offset than the 1008 player’s CB. Noboru is likely the source of all things you need to know on them.

Multi material... 5-8 are carbon steel face and stainless steel body.  which us the opposite to the more popular multi material irons these days. 

9 and PW are full carbon steel forged.      Not sure how they look as I have never seen them in hand.    

In my opinion, why get a Miura if they are not full carbon steel forged.     Having said that,  the black finish done by TSG is beautiful.  

Miura should have done a black version themselves.  

On 9/13/2021 at 5:17 PM, bngolfer said:

Do you mean that actual set or the CB-2008?

Regarding the 2008, all I know is that it is slightly larger, more offset than the 1008 player’s CB. Noboru is likely the source of all things you need to know on them.

Thanks Bud....Yeh the irons. Just hadn't seen them

5 hours ago, nobmontana said:

Multi material... 5-8 are carbon steel face and stainless steel body.  which us the opposite to the more popular multi material irons these days. 

9 and PW are full carbon steel forged.      Not sure how they look as I have never seen them in hand.    

In my opinion, why get a Miura if they are not full carbon steel forged.     Having said that,  the black finish done by TSG is beautiful.  

Miura should have done a black version themselves.  

Thanks Nobs. Not sure why the whole set wouldnt be carbon steel.

The Black mirror chrome with black cavity looks very nice.