Pls close

Spoon

there's one on the bay with ridiculously worn grip...  head looks to be in decent cond.   price is okay.  

2 hours ago, nobmontana said:

there's one on the bay with ridiculously worn grip...  head looks to be in decent cond.   price is okay.  

yeah saw that i found one locally already thanks!

going to put a BGT tour black shaft:)

I had the Stability Tour Blackout in a Scotty Phantom X 5.5 for a couple of months but it was not for me.  

I felt the feel was better with the stock steel shaft.   Not sure if you can get them anymore but if you can find one, I'd recommend the Dogatti over the BGT.  

36 minutes ago, jsrz3 said:

I have the dogatti in my Benock Pantaleone 

My goodness that’s a crazy combo. 
how does it feel now compared to original Shimada?

My Dogatti is currently in my Seven VS-R Sandvik...  I need to change out the grip to something more direct feeling.  Probably a Lamkin Deep Etched Full Cord....  

Unfortunately the full corded ones are really hard to source these days thanks to Hideki Matsuyama winning the Masters with it. 

I changed my worn Benock grip with the Lamkin Deep Etched Full Cord "script logo". This hopefully will last as it cost more than Ive ever paid for a single grip.

• Spoon changed the title to Pls close