JigenErook ll driver

parputt

I almost pulled the trigger on their first Erook driver ...   nice shape at address and from what I have read, they are very good performing heads. 

This new one, construction wise, looks similar to the TR20 driver from Honma with the entire back half of the head being one piece carbon fiber shell. 

Pretty amazing on what they can do with carbon fiber molding/shaping these days. 

With JDM Boutique equipment you definitely get a higher sense of owning something special that no one else around you would have. 

I'd try it.

i might be in  the minority these days  but i dont like adjustable drivers  as a rule  OR  especially  drivers with more pieces  cut out of them  then   extra bits added  to   them   BUT  this is  an amazing looking piece.. that carbon  looks great.

You cud   almost guarantee ur the only one with this driver on any course on any day................... anywrere.

read the blurb they reccoemnd  fitting with only the  fujikura shaft   they had designed for  this  head,  low spin shafts wont work, too  much dead ball

interestigng words ,  distance on course  will out perform ball speed............................

id def give it a whirl  tho.  looks too good not to 

Edited by supo

16 hours ago, supo said:

i might be in  the minority these days  but i dont like adjustable drivers  as a rule  OR  especially  drivers with more pieces  cut out of them  then   extra bits added  to   them   BUT  this is  an amazing looking piece.. that carbon  looks great.

You cud   almost guarantee ur the only one with this driver on any course on any day................... anywrere.

read the blurb they reccoemnd  fitting with only the  fujikura shaft   they had designed for  this  head,  low spin shafts wont work, too  much dead ball

interestigng words ,  distance on course  will out perform ball speed............................

id def give it a whirl  tho.  looks too good not to 

Didnt see that part about the shaft good pick up Stu.

fujikura blue  one of some kind.  fujikura pro 2.0 maybe ??

it was a  50 weight. i  never look at fujikura  so  i dont know it

but reading some more blogs the testers had used  a range of shafts.

qaudra design tuning. ventus, tensei..

but the article i cant find now was prrety specific about not going  with a too low spin  shaft.

every tester i read said  this is a really low spin head.