New Yamaha Tours 2022

parputt

Both of those are beautiful forgings Ian. Is it me or are the simple forged iron designs gone the way of the fixed driver? with plastic inserts or badges replacing nice cavity work/design....Seven is making pure forgings but few and far between with limited runs, eye watering prices that are driven by the under supply over demand. Seems like no one is stepping in to that space ATM. And those that do are mostly very underwhelming....I thought covid and lock-ins would have led to some real creativity.

Edited by hutchy

took the 6 irons out for.a.sesshy on course with the sp red and cbi today

good god really what have i done, favour one over the other???

utterly impossible.

i prob get to see as many irons as anyone  on  the planet  in JDM space and  im gonna say with unbiased assuredness,  there  AINT nothing sweeter than these 2 shapes. be it 10yrs old  or  not.

id LOVE both these cos, bit especially. PRGR to  do a10th aniversary ltd release  of.the  tr500s.

id take the ever so slight gooseneck out, shorten them up a cpl of. mills and fattem the  sole/top line by mill or 2.

give them just a hint of more ooomph.

the prgrs to me  are  ever  so slightly more dynamic ,more precision  to an.exact spot in an area  on  the  green where as the yams are more  thump and cut / draw to a widern area on the green.

impact  goes to the yams. precision goes to the prgr.

u kniw what i might ring  prgr.and ask if.they can do it.. just for a laugh see what the say...