Driver and 3W sold! Only RS5 4U Utility is left.

nobmontana

I am losing a lot on this one... but it has to go. 

These are not sold in any of the normal retailers even in Japan,  only available through PRGR fitting studios and fitting vans in Japan.  New retail is 104500 JP yen with a stock "Made For PRGR" shaft.   They don't sell head only either. 

It's a super nice head with performance to go against any other JDM or USDM drivers in my personal opinion.  I bought this and the Single Clover model and the Single Clover is in my rotation now!!    Single Clover is the workable driver and this Triple Clover is slightly more automatic.    

Features:

• Carbon Crown 
  • CNC Milled Ti face with W Core design for a wide and strong sweet spot.
  • Anti left CG and open face angle preferred by better players
  • 2 adjustable weights for optimal swing weight
  • BACOSI hosel for trajectory tuning

Specs: 

• Loft: 10.5 deg ( Pretty low trajectory for a 10.5 ) 
  • Lie: 56 deg 
  • Weight: 196g without adapter / 202g with adapter  
    < example build: D3 to D4 at 45.25" with 60g shaft >

Condition: 

9.5/10  with no visible scratches or other cosmetic issues.   Just some faint marks on the face from hitting balls at the range.   Never taken out for an actual round on the course.

Head Cover, Wrench and brand new shaft adapter with ferrule are included as shown in the pics.    Please PM me for questions.  

!! SOLD!! 

IMG_4385.jpgIMG_4379.jpgIMG_4381.jpgIMG_4383.jpgIMG_4380.jpgIMG_4382.jpg

Edited by nobmontana

• nobmontana changed the title to PRGR RSF Prototype Triple Clover 10.5 head and RS5 3W, RS5 4U added

Again my loss is your gain!! 

Stock offering of RS5  3W 15 deg and 4U 22 deg....  both in excellent condition.   

3W does not have head cover.    4U comes with after market PRGR head cover. 

RS5 3W: SOLD

RS5 4U: $200 $150 $100 Paypal Net + Shipping  

IMG_4444.jpgIMG_4436.jpgIMG_4437.jpgIMG_4438.jpgIMG_4439.jpgIMG_4440.jpgIMG_4429.jpgIMG_4430.jpg

IMG_4432.jpgIMG_4434.jpg

IMG_4435.jpg

Edited by nobmontana

• nobmontana changed the title to !! LOWERED !! PRGR RSF Prototype Triple Clover 10.5 head and RS5 3W, RS5 4U
  • nobmontana changed the title to LAST CALL!! PRGR RSF Prototype Triple Clover 10.5 head and RS5 3W, RS5 4U

Lowered to rock bottom prices! 

RSF Prototype 10.5 Single Clover head available as well in anyone is interested. 

• nobmontana changed the title to Driver and 3W sold! Only RS5 4U Utility is left.