Traded

bngolfer

These irons are famous on here. Originally owned by RLL33, they made their way to me via Finland. They are absolutely gorgeous albeit not new nor in new condition. The smoked copper has aged with grace although the finish is not perfect on the soles. Anyone who treasures the finest blades, understands the cost involved in these and wants a unicorn set of irons will be a worthy owner of these. Well, perhaps not - you will have to be a good ball striker too 🙂 Search and you will find the last ad for these on here. 

I want to sell or trade for interesting cavity backs. JDM only. 

Will add a pic with a name tag tomorrow.

Traded - going back to California!

544C94F5-A4DD-40BD-9AFA-C6BC494DF803.thumb.JPG.d887f60cb999716329dce8509946dae5.JPG

C6FD0D46-D0E6-4930-A14A-72F8E1A67C7B.thumb.JPG.64836cb22d564abaa85c7c102144e88d.JPG

4AD1C849-3A5C-47A4-9CEC-A441E96AAAF0.thumb.JPG.472e78c0eac1342c7511f6a5aa024b50.JPG

Edited by bngolfer

Nice to have a fresh visit with these beauties, B. Like seeing a kid making his way in the world and still looking good, maybe even better. 🤩 Still hurts a little that they left home, but glad they're in good hands and hope that continues. 

GLWS. These are right up there with the finest irons I've ever seen here in JDM-land. 

Beauties. GLWS/

39 minutes ago, Ian-500 said:

Beauties. GLWS/

TY Ian!

sigh... what a set , monacco S  is a fabtastic combo!

, i built a non copper 7 iron which i "lost" as a tester and thought it was one of my better buillds. impact is sublime and the guuuuuuuuuuuuush u get from the middle is up there with anything!

exquisite build here~!!

Hurt me, you guys, hurt me... <g>

Yeah, I remember the sensation when I'd catch one of these occasionally just right... Would make a grown man cry-y-y...  

Would someone please buy these before I have to bring them back to daddy... 

I love conversation pieces 🙂 They look stunning, they are stunning and they make people talk. Some even cry 😄 

• bngolfer changed the title to Traded