Updated '12 Tourstage GR Forged heads (3-SW), PRGR RS Forged irons

nobmontana

Making some changes to my bag (again 🙂)   

1.  2018 PRGR RS Forged 5-PW / SS III shafts Stiff 

Could pass for new.  All Stock.  I only took it out for one range session.  

For multi material irons,  very nice feel at impact.  Super forgiving and good distance.  Not much offset and compact head. 

$600 + actual shipping Paypal net. 

2.  Tourstage 2012 GR Forged 3-PW + P/S + S  (10 heads)  head only 

9/10 with some tiny spot rusts on face from normal usage.    Only minor dings found.  Very good condition overall.  

Love the sole grind on these heads.   Mid-size and shape of the face reminds me of Ping Eye2 irons but with less offset. 

Very forgiving but made with one piece forged carbon steel.    Loft and lie are standard. 

$250 + actual shipping Paypal net. 

IMG_0048.jpgIMG_0052.jpgIMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0058.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0061.jpgIMG_0063.jpgIMG_0064.jpgIMG_0065.jpg

Edited by nobmontana

Nob, what's the spec on the Tourstage heads? My Google skills need polishing....

Found them.

_20220123_132111.JPG

I would recommend these to someone who struggles with slices.   You can still work the ball but the natural tendency is a draw with these heads. 

I also still have the original 950GH HT shafts in R flex with the stock grips if anyone is interested. 

• nobmontana changed the title to Updated Tourstage, PRGR RS Forged irons , PRGR RS5 5W
  • nobmontana changed the title to Updated '12 Tourstage GR Forged heads (3-SW), PRGR RS Forged irons