Royal Collection back in business

dickyfowler

I see we have some new Royal Collection clubs back on the market. The FW and Utility clubs are on this website and a driver is coming soon. They look good - be interested to see more information. 

and I can see it has obviously sparked GREAT interest from the forum members....

😊

I’ve had a few in the past. Drivers, 3-woods and wedges (6150). Feel and looks wise - up there with the best. These ones do not have the looks, that’s for sure…

Edited by bngolfer

never played them myself - but I'm always open-minded and enjoy looking into the new stuff

That’s the way to do it! Otherwise it is difficult to find new and exciting things.

Yeah not for me looks wise. Only ever tried some RC wedges. Liked them a lot.

Always fun to see the new stuff on the website -- just a shame we rarely get to learn enough about them. As I've said many times - the quality is great but you pay a premium and thus you start getting gun-shy about buying without trying.  This website desperately needs some really insightful reviewing of all the new stuff. That would get me reaching for the credit card way more often. Been burnt too many times.

Edited by dickyfowler

2 hours ago, d**kyfowler said:

Always fun to see the new stuff on the website -- just a shame we rarely get to learn enough about them. As I've said many times - the quality is great but you pay a premium and thus you start getting gun-shy about buying without trying.  This website desperately needs some really insightful reviewing of all the new stuff. That would get me reaching for the credit card way more often. Been burnt too many times.

Alot of the testing/reviewing kind of stopped when Tario left. I'm always available if Chris wants to send me stuff 🙂

yes I think we'd all be happy to review if they would send us the equipment.....  🤩

I have RC SFI forged and have really enjoyed them the last 10 years. Now looking at Miura pi-401. 

I buy lots of equipment each year and the Miura 401's are in the bag - think you'll like them. 

I have the Dual Force wedges in  my backup setup.  Best wedges ive ever owned and i have two hybrids.  At first I didnt like these because they set up closed but they are now back as my gamers.  They are amazing.