Anyone deal with Peter Williams on this site?

Spoon

Guy responds to most of the wtb ads and emails generic pics of japan products. 

I’ve asked for screenshots with his name and tags then says sorry items been sold. He has most of my WTB items but can’t post pics as items already boxed and ready to ship. Lol. 

careful chaps

1 hour ago, Andew said:

He tried to get me to pay him 25 bucks plus 5 shipping for a set of irons and asked me how many I wanted.  Clearly not a golfer LOL

Yeah man scammer indeed! 

chaps do your due diligence and when in doubt ask the mods or other members. 

23 hours ago, hutchy said:

Not sure this is the right section Carlo.

BST is forJDM sales only. 

i thought it appropriate to post it here as this scammer is replying to our want to buy ads

and has also posted For sale ads. This would be easily read by members who may inadvertently 

fall for his posts.

Yep I think your intentions are good mate. That's not in question.

As you know we all take time. Pictures, cleaning etc for our sale posts. Choose when to enter it in the BST....Getting bumped off the top spot by something that could be dealt with by a mod by banning the person, or in the most recent offence section (WANT TO BUY) would probably be more thoughtful/mindful of members listings. As we all know bumping is not the allowed so hopefully you are reading between the lines here and we can agree. 

21 minutes ago, hutchy said:

Yep I think your intentions are good mate. That's not in question.

As you know we all take time. Pictures, cleaning etc for our sale posts. Choose when to enter it in the BST....Getting bumped off the top spot by something that could be dealt with by a mod by banning the person, or in the most recent offence section (WANT TO BUY) would probably be more thoughtful/mindful of members listings. As we all know bumping is not the allowed so hopefully you are reading between the lines here and we can agree. 

i dont even know who the mods anymore in this forum but if any of you are reading this feel free to move this to a more appropriate section (WTB). Thanks

Edited by Spoon