Crazy CBI-02

Looking for some info on these. What's the profile, or what shafts are similar to it? I've read another thread on here where someone did a quick review before selling them. Mentions R flex is designed for 90-100mph driver swing. Ball flight is high but also carried lot more?

[Edit]

Also, are these in discrete lengths? Their website says available in 3-SW, but specs lists only 39" for length?

Edited by autronicdsm

Can't help on the raw lengths but I can say that I would definitely buy the Crazy iron and wedge shafts again. I think if I'd have installed the Crazy's in to the Yamaha heads then perfection may have been found. I did install them into those Grindworks heads and (similar to my TM R9 forged Quadra 100i setup now) the iron heads were the problem, as in the cavity was too big and I lost some of that butter soft feel. I think they're based on a 'blue' profile, so stiff butt soft mid stiff tip. Perhaps the newer versions of their iron shaft lines are even better. Who knows?

1 hour ago, autronicdsm said:

Would you say they were stout or no? Reading that R flex was (supposedly) designed for 90-100mph makes me think they must be, but it's just a single post on a forum 🤷‍♂️

I guess so, as my favourite steal shaft is c-taper which is supposed to be stoutish, and I think these carbon shafts are similar. So when I said earlier that it's a blue profile it maybe that it feels more 'one piece' if that makes sense. It's what I like anyway.

I’m gaming the CBI 80 limited. Around 110 in X. They are based on the stiff flex at 100g…..The best graphite shaft I have used.!….These love a punch type attack of the ball. Hands forward. Give it to the ball. These are a swing my swing jam in at the ball type shaft. If you think you are a modus 125, rifle 6.5. Shimada tour. These are the graphite for you. I’m gaming the previous version of the current model in the pro shop with the 14 limited. Strong lofts but I have no problem with that. 14 heads are a unusual type soft, we usually judge everything by Epon frozen butter. My opinion of these is Benock putter type soft. Very distinctive. Addictive. With these shafts? First time I will game and iron for more than 6 months. 🦆

Edited by hutchy