TRACKMAN 4 LAUNCH MONITOR

Hobtr12

I currently have a used Trackman 4 Launch Monitor for sale and have used this for about 2 years now. I occasionally use it outdoors specifically for the fact that l had great interest in also getting a GCQuad because of its club data, impact location, etc… Package comes with a Titleist carrying bag for your convenience along with other original accessories, other items includes software subscription that must be renewed through Trackman when it eventually expires 2023. There’s also a $1K transfer fee to the purchaser which is charged by TrackMan, so if you have any questions regarding the transfer fees, please contact them.

Price: $12K shipped DM for more details 

Trackman 4 4.JPG

Trackman 4 3.JPG

Trackman 4 1.JPG

Trackman 4 2.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Create your own ad with pictures, and add a tag with your name and date in the pics as per forum rules. 

FYI - the OP is a scam. I’ve been in touch and he will not do a video chat nor would he even allow me to drive to him to pick up. Also, the golfer he mentioned he bought the TrackMan from still has his TM. I got in touch with the original (and still current) owner of it. Save your time. Don’t do direct bank transfers!