Kamui TP-Xnitrogen driver.

Ian-500

Anyone have any feedback on this driver?

if u mean the head i put my 7d shaft in  and have kepti it there over the other 20+  heads i have.. well yes... quite a lot  actually .

its my " game day"  driver.

esp if u like  just a hint of a draw look at address or dont mnind shaping the ball ever so slightly.

its worth the  best shaft u have quite plainly.

Great info Stew. I don't mind a slightly draw look at address, but need it to sound and feel great.

Edited by Ian-500

well, i love it,,   with the  jbeam 435 ,  astro tour and  this  i  pretty much  have  all bases covered    ahh  actually throw in the epon 101  or callaway erc3  adn theres no wortlds left to conquer............,

the kamui  tpx has a different kind of feel to the tp07. that  is a muted  thump ( DIAMANA X  60X )  dull but loudish where say thebeam 435 is dull but quiet. THE TP07  seems to  sit on the face  more  and the  tpx  repels it  , the tpx has a tingier sound like the epon /erc  but not as pronounced.

great great head, if u like a slightyl longer elongated head to a pure full roudned head. 

i play the  7d  tpx and the tp07 diaman x in unison at times , in fact that s exaclty what ive got in the bag for this weekend.

so i can  do a proper  current thought  review on them  on monday.

yup ,resahfted   the17.5*  tpx fairway 2 weeks ago with a crazy  black  8.2, 

what a difference that made.  thing is a missile  now 

Edited by supo

Are the fairways shallow or deep faced? I have a TP-XF 4w 17.5 and 7w 22.5 sitting with Fed-Ex. Can't wait to try them 🙂

kind of mid but look sleek on the grass. play better of firner gras than lush.

fast short fairways and these  things rock!