Biggest regret(s!!!) sell........

supo

4 hours ago, hutchy said:

The new Labospec driver is apparently a gamechanger... This might get my TJ 46.

onoff_labospec_driver_plus_1_.jpg

onoff_labospec_driver_plus_2_.jpg

I like the head shape!   The previous gen Kuro driver was supposedly one of the longest drivers on the market including all the USDM drivers.  So if this is a refined version of that,  should be really good!!

1 hour ago, supo said:

good looking head that.... never go for the screw in shafts tho.

ive got  one and funnily enough it hasnt boken,, but i jsut cant  get  my head around  scerwing in a shaft or putting one on a top shaft ! .

Sometimes you just need to move on.... Maybe the adjustable arnt that bad these days

33 minutes ago, nobmontana said:

I like the head shape!   The previous gen Kuro driver was supposedly one of the longest drivers on the market including all the USDM drivers.  So if this is a refined version of that,  should be really good!!

Apparently so Nobs. Still have my 358 which is also super long. I rate the Labo gear 

Yeah nice looking driver head that OnOff.

love the carbon fiber in drivers but for some reason I too don't get drawn in by the adjustable shafts..... I know it gives people more options, but I just end up confusing myself.  Anyway it's another game-changer so I'll probably buy it and let it join my other 37 drivers (all game changers) in my locker. 

hahhaa love that  yea longest ever ....straightest ever....highest carry ever.... lighteste ever....then a week later they usurp that! 

i buy drivers  bec   like the look of the head shape  first and formost , i dont htink ive ever listetened or  payed attention   to  any mkting  rhubarb  the  co say about the best ever... if it looks good in the hands then chances are with the rigth shaft   in it   itll play to what u want.

the only driver i ever played that was absoutly toilet was  the akira propto with 3/4 of the back missing. waht a POS that was.

eg  i took  my  old callaway diablo tour out for a run recently and guess what............. it looses nothing relasitically to  anything else.  def a bit shorter  bec i  put an NS steel driver shaft in it,  at 95 gram  but its great , hit every runway  bec its  stra8 as an arrow.  same as the TM09 tp with bimatrix. not gonna win a dracon comp with it but u might win a  hit a ever yfairway  comp ... 

how much do u give up indistance  if ur guaranteed to hit them all down the pipes. ??