BENOCK.... WTF

big67

After reading all of your fanfare about Benock putters, I was pleasant surprised when my wife agreed to buy me one for my birthday. 

All I have to say is WOW! Just WOW!

It's so beautiful, I don't even want to game it..... Took it out on the course today, and it was magical, unlike any other putter I have tried before. The head is relatively compact, but super heavy and dense. Feels great. 

Thanks to all of you for pointing me this direction!

IMG_20220719_183212.jpg

IMG_20220719_183422.jpg

IMG_20220719_183458.jpg

Nice! I game one too (Panthaleone with Dogatti) and have a Blue Dragon as one of my back-ups. They are pretty nice.

I like the face and sole design touches.

Congrats on your new putter!     Out of all the different putters I've tried with different materials used,  I have to say the 303 Benocks definitely do feel the most refined. 

I do know they even have SUS316L as an upgrade too if you go for the custom orders.  

If I recall correctly though, the upcharge for the 316 was almost as expensive as another putter!!  🙂

I just picked up my second Benock thanks to the favorable JPY exchange rate at the moment.