ak8000....Alexander Kim.

Hutch

Don't know the dude but I Think he's a Dentist.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=alexander+kim+dds+ms+sunnyvale

Heads up everyone. Don't let this guy purchase from you. Purchased international through ebay. Decided he didn't want the club 2 weeks of use after receiving. Came up with a lame excuse of the 3W being a 1/2 inch shorter than his current 3W so it wasn't STD length. 42 1/2 was entered in the item description but because I mentioned STD 3W HT apparently US ebay fell on his side. 

He got a refund from ebay/me without sending the item back as ebay don't do International return labels. Not sure how this can happen but it has.

Hi message was... I don't have to return the item, but I will if you send me the postal cost. So he wants the Item, he has. A refund of $400, he has. Now expects me to pay him to send my item back before he sends it. Ebay have been no protection for the seller at all..... Dentist!.....Id like to pull his teeth out......nice and slowly... 😁

Dude... was there no option to dispute the decision due to the description having the actual length?

If he paid with PayPal, perhaps they have something?

This is a joke!

Yep. Wasted best part of a day of my life spread over several days. EBay are as much use as a chocolate T pot. Only way I can get the item back is paying him to return it. Bit of a risk as it has to be outside of eBay. No international return labels.

I've been through a similar situation and now I don't sell on eBay anymore. Useless company.

What was the club? Maybe I need one.. Sunnyvale CA isnt too far from Washington state.

What a douche! We should DDoS his dentist website 😄 

8 hours ago, bngolfer said:

What a douche! We should DDoS his dentist website 😄 

Lol...I have thought about it. Some negative google reviews.

I just don't trust he will return it if I send him the postal cost given the way has been already. 

All G, what goes around comes around one way or the other....

• Hutch changed the title to ak8000....Alexander Kim.