PRGR, Super Egg Irons for Sale (Reduced Price)

deano

This is a great set of PRGR Super Egg Irons.  I believe they are a 2018 model. My asking price is $550.  I purchased them from the original owner two years ago. He only played a few rounds, and I probably put 8 rounds on them. They are great for those who want distance! They play like irons, but feel like hybrids. They have the original M-35 shaft and grips which are all in great shape. These are designed for people who just want to enjoy the game and get some distance! They tweaked the lofts and distinguish the iron faces as "high repulsion," so the golfer who averages 160 with a standard 6 will easily hit 185-200.  I have original head covers for all except the 6! I was originally going to keep the A wedge, but decided to include it, so it’s pictured separately. It has a M-37 flex, but I don’t really notice any real difference. It is the best 110-120 yard wedge I have ever had.  Here is the link on TourSpec for them: http://blog.tourspecgolf.com/new-prgr-egg-irons-review/.  I can be reached here or at [email protected].

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

7.jpeg

6.jpeg

8.jpeg

11.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Edited by deano
added more specific content.

Hey Deano,

Put a piece of paper with your name and date in with one of the pics so that everyone knows they are in your possession. Thanks. 

Good luck with sale! Not quite my cuppa, but they are cool nonetheless. 

Thank you- I added that! Appreciate you!

• deano changed the title to PRGR, New Egg Irons for Sale (Reduced Price)
  • deano changed the title to PRGR, Super Egg Irons for Sale (Reduced Price)