Fujikura Tour Release 36.3

Mfinger

I am considering putting a Tour Release 36.3 in my TM 8.5 TP.

First, I need a good source to buy the shaft and have it put in the club. Any recommendations? I hate to have to mail this clubhead to anyone but I do not have a local Fujikura shaftfitter in North Louisiana.

Second, with the hosel depth of the TP being shorter than standard, does the shaft need to be tipped before installation.

Pro clubfitters, please help me out.

Mfinger

I am considering putting a Tour Release 36.3 in my TM 8.5 TP.

First, I need a good source to buy the shaft and have it put in the club.  Any recommendations? I hate to have to mail this clubhead to anyone but I do not have a local Fujikura shaftfitter in North Louisiana.

Second, with the hosel depth of the TP being shorter than standard, does the shaft need to be tipped before installation.

Pro clubfitters, please help me out.

Mfinger

Joe Kwok is the guy I would have do the work. He is also a Fujikura Charter Dealer. Joe's email is ... [email protected]. He's also a sponsor here so that means you get a better deal. :)

check the fujikura web site for local dealers or closest.. yes probably a half inch needs to be tipped for installation. due to the short hosel.. and also depending on the weight of the head-maybe more will need to be tipped. ken

I talked to Fujikura. The Tour Release 36.3 will not ship until May 1.

Anyone have any similar suggestions? The specs on that shaft are pretty nice. I will probably wait.

I am going to let Jim at Custom Club Coatings refinish the head first anyway. My local reshafter nicked the toe on his vice I think!

May will be here before you know it.

I talked to Fujikura.  The Tour Release 36.3 will not ship until May 1.  

Anyone have any similar suggestions?  The specs on that shaft are pretty nice.  I will probably wait.

I am going to let Jim at Custom Club Coatings refinish the head first anyway.  My local reshafter nicked the toe on his vice I think!  

May will be here before you know it.

Try Vista tour 60 or if you willing to spend...you can try 671 or fit on six.

Joe

Thanks FAQ! :)