Fourteen wedges

corky3

I’ve always had a soft spot(centre of the face😀)….for Fourteen wedges, looks and feel always offer me what I want

in a wedge, maybe different grinds are somewhat less compared to other brands but they are enough for me.

also seem to offer good value compared to some……

and now they seem to be releasing 2 new models according to the JP website, the RM-W that I think maybe a raw offering?, not

sure and my Japanese is not good enough to understand and and the other looks like it could be a replacement for the RM-4, 

called the RM-alpha. If anyone can expand this info for me I’d be grateful, especially around availability, I’d be grateful. 👍

RM-W is a custom order only model with enhancement updates from the RM-4 based on feedback from tour pros.   raw satin finish only. 

RM-Alpha is a new model that sits between the RM-4 and DJ-5 ... which means its more or less a slightly forgiving version of RM-4.   

Edited by nobmontana

mt 28 line  utterly irreplaceable in  one  of my bags.  prob  my most used makerof  wedges. esp when its hard  and dry.

20221126_083535.jpg

20221126_083458.jpg

20221110_103832.jpg

Edited by supo

11 hours ago, nobmontana said:

RM-W is a custom order only model with enhancement updates from the RM-4 based on feedback from tour pros.   raw satin finish only. 

RM-Alpha is a new model that sits between the RM-4 and DJ-5 ... which means its more or less a slightly forgiving version of RM-4.   

Thanks for filling in the gaps……. The RM-W will be tricky to obtain here in The UK but I’ll do my best to track them down. 

On 11/26/2022 at 2:02 AM, corky3 said:

Thanks for filling in the gaps……. The RM-W will be tricky to obtain here in The UK but I’ll do my best to track them down. 

Really?   I've been getting quite a bit stuff direct from Japan thanks to the favorable exchange rate against the Yen and forwarding services like Buyee and Tenso.    I need to stop now!! 🙂

4 hours ago, nobmontana said:

Really?   I've been getting quite a bit stuff direct from Japan thanks to the favorable exchange rate against the Yen and forwarding services like Buyee and Tenso.    I need to stop now!! 🙂

Yeah, I was talking about Fourteen specifically, that they don’t have a European distributor…..tried the US who supposedly can supply Europe but their 

online store doesn’t work for me. So yes can use  Buyee etc. but the resultant delays in shipping plus the ridiculous import fees make it hard to swallow.

so is difficult but not impossible.👍

23 hours ago, corky3 said:

Yeah, I was talking about Fourteen specifically, that they don’t have a European distributor…..tried the US who supposedly can supply Europe but their 

online store doesn’t work for me. So yes can use  Buyee etc. but the resultant delays in shipping plus the ridiculous import fees make it hard to swallow.

so is difficult but not impossible.👍

When did you move to the UK?

10 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

When did you move to the UK?

Couple of years ago now….. co. Closed the DC office and I didn’t want to move to Houston and a few family issues brought me

back.