Japan Golf Fair 2023

dickyfowler

The 2023 Golf Fair in Japan started today - anyone finding news pls post here.

quite clearly this was the biggest and grandest fair ever and hundreds of new and fascinating products were unveiled......  

6 hours ago, d**kyfowler said:

quite clearly this was the biggest and grandest fair ever and hundreds of new and fascinating products were unveiled......  

Hahahaha, love it.

the beloved owner of this website and company was at the Fair and surely it's not an imposition to put some news in the BLOG about it. He has promised to do so - but "while we're young" please!

if you can get on the Tourspec Instagram page you will see some interesting photos.

Well, the Seven irons with DLC coating looks nice. 

Srixon has some good stuff - including color options for drivers.

Cost of living crisis.....

we don't give a s**t about the poor and their cost of living issues -- just show us the sexy Japanese golf equipment that we always waste our cash on !!

and it is indeed very disappointing to come to a website like this and not see lots of photos and stories - the Golf Fair is the BIG deal of the year. I might protest and only buy a few thousand dollars worth of new stuff - time to take a stand !!

Edited by dickyfowler

we certainly are - but it could be much better

Fujikura shafts had something at the Fair called TR Proto - some new shaft idea based on "rubber technology" 

Whilst I didn’t attend the fair I gotta say that the new PRGR irons gave me a little bit of ‘tenting’.

also the Miura CB302 caused a little stiff flexing…..

my Epon 302s are getting pretty  long in the tooth and 2023 will be the year of new irons pour moi. 

what about you?,….what’s on your horizon before the season really gets going.?

Edited by corky3

I agree that the irons you mention are very interesting and I'd like to buy -- and don't overlook the new BLACK Epon "anniversary" irons.  So hard to choose....might have to but them all. 

many of you say this is one the most neglected and poorly-run websites in the history of the world - but is that a tad harsh? After all, the Golf Fair has only been over for a few weeks and we've been swamped with NO great news stories, reviews or photos from the administrator. Luckily a lot of the Japanese products sell themselves. 

I read on the Tourspec Instagram page that all sorts of photos and reviews from the recent Japan Golf Fair would be appearing in the BLOG on this website.... but it appears the author has been abducted by aliens or else it was a CRUEL TAUNT.  I mean how bloody long do we have to wait !!!!!

Next year's Fair will be here before we get to know what was showing last month.