Shaft recommendations?

Elven

7 iron swing speed is currently 74 - 80mph, at the top end of regular flex. I have a smooth swing, not very aggressive. Speed may increase later in the season. Mainly interested in low kick point iron shafts, mid kick might work. 110g - 115g is ideal, but 100g to 120g is fine.

Curious about wedge, hybrid, fairway, and driver shafts also.

Thank you

I don't think there's going to be many shafts in that weight range that'll be low kick point.

I reshafted iDBL set with NSP Zelos in R. Traditional loft 8i goes 120+. With 5 sets I’ve no urge to play the other 4. Did recently install a Shumada wedge shaft and reall like. Also hear Oban at good. Mostly try to find nsp Wave but they are harder locating now. Good luck

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2023 at 4:07 PM, Ian-500 said:

I don't think there's going to be many shafts in that weight range that'll be low kick point.

Dang...

On 4/17/2023 at 4:16 PM, cuistot said:

I reshafted iDBL set with NSP Zelos in R. Traditional loft 8i goes 120+. With 5 sets I’ve no urge to play the other 4. Did recently install a Shumada wedge shaft and reall like. Also hear Oban at good. Mostly try to find nsp Wave but they are harder locating now. Good luck

Interesting, thank you.

amazing how many people were surprised and impressed when they went to lighter shafts - and I'm one of them.  For iron shafts - I like CRAZY. And for a driver shaft - just bite the bullet and get one of the new Syncagraphite ZINGER offerings - as good as anything out there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 5:41 PM, d**kyfowler said:

amazing how many people were surprised and impressed when they went to lighter shafts - and I'm one of them.  For iron shafts - I like CRAZY. And for a driver shaft - just bite the bullet and get one of the new Syncagraphite ZINGER offerings - as good as anything out there.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...