TRPX raytis Touale

supo

Had a swap of  a  cpl fo woods  with a bud  yesterday, i    gave him      my egg with roddio 17*   , he  gave me his  egg  15* w/trpx raytis tuale stiff.

Tual  is  soft and high,  very spinny  absolutely delish to hit , the  feel is like a blamange  kissing a marshmallow, i loved it didnt miss a shot with it   but  it seemed miles too  whippy. comaped ot my one  buyt oh lord  this was  fun tho cud make this go wherever i wanted for shaping, the bal flight was lie watching  an  f22 take off

its also  very light weight.

ID  say  rthis set up one of the easiest  fwd i ever ever  hit and  it went  long, very long ,  just not str8, there as alays a bit of movement somwhere in it  launched a  LOT  higher and with more carry than    my 15*  egg , adout the same as my 17*  with  roddio proto.

very very eye opening.

Talk about chasing the all carry /no roll dragon, this  is it.

if ur after   a softer  higher  lighter  extremely top quality shaft.

this is worth more than a look, you have to put this near the top .

Edited by supo

FOUND THE  specs on this , itsa  52gram  distance shaft designed to get the ball up and out as fast as possible with deforamtion return as quick as  possbile .....

well , they got that  damn right.!

Fast forwards to yeserday  range  session, i took this off my mate in a swap with or another   fw i had , my egg was far too taught  for him so he  took a RC 14*  instead , stiffer  flex  but lower launching for tee shots. 
Had a prolonged session with  the new one   and im convinced this shaft is NOT  exactly right for me but damn if i didnt hit the blazes out of  it and REALLY enjoy it ,  i was in wind yesterday so it got knocked about a bit  but the centered ones were a thing of absolute beauty.The flight this produces is so nice.. my  usual  set ups are very much   toink, straight, low/mid  flight LOTS  of roll due to the courses i play , i dont need all carry  most times, but i always like to have all bases covered ,so  this  style driver and fw  set up are the ones ive been  missing , i got the driver sorted a cpl  of  weeks back with the  astro tour/diamana  ilima 60s  , thats AWSOME  for all  carry, but not 100% sure this   fw   is  exactly what i  neeed. want oh yes!  but need............... hmmmmm ,  i think the shaft is JUST a bit too soft. 
If this were an X  i think  it wud suit me much more  but as it is , its just that wee bit too flippy,   the head on it as well really gets this airborn fast ,  maybe  im just not used to  it  bec of my normal fwds  are so full, compact  lower, but when i got one nailed with it  ,oh man, seriosuly.........this thing  was mustard , i just dont think i can play it in a match bec the misses with it went a long way off kilter comapred to  my roddio tour x 17*  that thng is high, Str8  and it  doesnt matter matte hat wind its in,  its simply an AWSOME sleek fwood .   the TUALE cant repalce it   so im gonna move the shaft on its jsut that wee bit too  light/loose. 

My swing speed driver is  103/106mph these days  so  id think if u were in low/mid  90s  this  combo wud light up a like a pinball machine.  my bud is about 100 and he also thinks its a bit  too whippy  for him hence why we got into this swap in the first palce .i loved the feel so much bec it was so different but yesteday QED it.

i think it also needs to be  in a ligher , sleeker head to maximise  its  characteristics , a  compact heavier  head will make this way too theatrical.
think  egg,modart,ryoma,geotech, that kinda set up ,  the PING Gs 125 wud be the limit to thickness id  suggest with it,  just  looking at most of the new   flat based FW , spam thats out these day  they wud all be a good match for it  im sure .

late 80s/mid 90s  mph  driver speed  is here  this lives,  for  those looking give it  a try , im gonan say   WORTH IT!