Bandon Dunes  

8 members have voted

1. 1.

• October 04
    • March/April 05

No dates have been talked about as of yet . I will give the poll another month . Then I will throw out some date's to see how everyone feel's about them .

So far 6 have voted for October including myself . Am hoping to get at least 2 more to make it 2 full foursomes .

But the more people the better time we will all have .

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Bump guys . I will be sending a note to the good people of Bandon within the next week give or take a day , just to find out what the actual cost of a round is in October .

Will then let everybody know with a post here .

I will be asking for teetimes for a min of 12 people and also a max of 16 .

Both course's .

Accomadations I am willimg to leave that up to each individual as I know for me staying at the resort would be a no go .

I do have a card from a little motel/hotel about 5 minutes away and it is approx $42.75 a night .

Remember no tax in Oregon .

So keep your eye's open for the post I will make.

Thanks,

Mike

Gentlemen , have heard back from Bandon Dues already . Am going to copy into this post exactly what they sent to me in a email .

Hold on to your hats and wallet's guys as this might blow you away .

Dear Mike:

Thank you for interest in Bandon Dunes Golf Resort. We have limited availability for the month of October, it mainly depends

on the specific date. Golf in October is $160.00 for hotel guest $200.00 for non hotel guest. The rates for golf go down as

of October 18th thru Nov 18 to $100.00 weekday $120.00 weekend for hotel guest and Oregon residents. Please call for

further assistance at 888-345-6008. ;shocked

I don't know about the rest of you guy's but that is a little bit out of my league for green fee's . :(

For me to be able to attend it would have to be during the week and maybe for 2 days max of golf .

yeah I am probably going to have to pass on any of this "traveling" business... If I get on a plane and not heading to Augusta, I know a little lady that would be mighty upset.

hey!!!! we should do it in Augusta... in the non masters season you can stay at a 4 star for like $50 a night. and a round won't cost you more than $50.... well if we were to play Mount Vintage thats a little bit more.

just putting that out there...

Guy's at this time I am going to have to drop out of this trip that we were trying to get off the ground . :(

Cost is the biggest factor for me as the price of the green fee's are just a little too much for me . With the Canadian dollar dropping like a rock right now closed yesterday at .71 cent US , I just can not justify this trip in October and the $100+ US green fee's .

I am truely sorry about this . :(

I hope that this in no way will stop any of you who still want to go from still going , but for me I will have to drop out .

Thanks to all that showed somw interest and voted ofr the time of year that was best for you and if anybody does go I hope you all have a great time .

Mike

:(