normal_asakusa%20sensoji5--%20look%20familiar....JPG

Tourspecgirl and I were in Asakusa praying to the local Buddha and while I was taking pictures of Tourspecgirl washing her hands I noticed the only other foreigner there looked a bit familiar to me :? .

21 GRAMS! the Mexican 8O

I always believed everyone had a twin somewhere in the world and maybe this guy was his. I circled around him like a weirdo stalker with a confused look snapping pics of him then walked up to him and said " excuse me, are you in 21 grams? " He said " ya " and walked away. I felt like asking him if he had any Grey poupon. :oops:

I still dont know his name :?

Hey who is this guy that made that post before mine .

His name sounds familiar but for some reason I just can't place him . Plus thar avatar have also seen that before .

Anybody have any idea's on who this guy is ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[b]Benico Del Toro !

There we go thats his name :D

yea 21 grams was a great movie.

On the same day while taking a walk through the park in Tokyo we seen an older woman taking pictures of a young womans P***y next to an artificial waterfall. This is not the first time seeing strange sexual acts in Japan. We also seen a naked lady walking through the city of shibuya and also a flasher at the airport.

Japan is a crazy place :roll: perhaps the most horny culture in the world :wink: [/b]

hey hey guys... I am doing my best to get some posting in when I can.

We just miss ya :D

You know what happens when you go away - people start to talk 8O :lol:

Or in the case of this forum..run out of things to say.. :lol: ...i remember school days and when it got hectic...at least i think i remember :roll:

glad to see your ok...errrr...well ...that nothing serious is wrong..

Do you guys like that the OB forum is not in the scrolling list?

I think it gives us more of a basement feel?

Yeah thats fine Chris , it does give us more of a down below feeling .

Plus it makes us dwellers come down to see what is going on instead of just see if anybody has made a post by looking at the scrolling bar .