Had to change the avatar people were crying :cry: :?

My new avatar is my most prized possession, her name is Jane. Any Exotic fish collectors here? She is a Super red Arowana from Africa, she was born in the rain forest and smuggled to Hawaii then smuggled to Japan. These fish are highly illegal in the U.S they grow in proportion to the tank and when in the wild legend says they used to grow to 20ft long and eat storks and fish eating birds. If anyone ever has the chance to get one don't pass up on it. A baby is worth about 5,000 U.S dollars when they get big your looking at $25,000 - 40,000 depending on size and color. I am a salt water tank freak but not even a yellow lion fish can come close to Jane. These are legal in Japan but baby's are really expensive here.

normal_tokyo%20tower71.JPG

Double WOW 8O 8O Nice price for a fish . Do they at least taste good if you have to eat one , or are they for show only ??

Now who was doing the crying :?: I thought your avatar was pretty funny actually , just that he had a very bad case of gas or something like that :lol: And required a huge dose of EX-LAX :lol: :lol:

Jane says " Don't Eat Me"

3 years ago a man brought 400 babies into the U.S in water balloons wrapped around his waste dangling near his nutz...poor fish :lol:

they sold out before he got caught the least he could have made was 1,500,000 U.S. I cant even sell 50 R7's so how did this guy find 400 buyers for a fish no one in the states has heard of???

Yeah my avatar was scarring members so I pulled it, don't worry the man in the pic vows to get his revenge and he will return. :twisted:

3 years ago a man brought 400 babies into the U.S in water balloons wrapped around his waste dangling near his nutz...poor fish :lol:

they sold out before he got caught the least he could have made was 1,500,000 U.S. I cant even sell 50 R7's so how did this guy find 400 buyers for a fish no one in the states has heard of???

Yeah my avatar was scarring members so I pulled it, don't worry the man in the pic vows to get his revenge and he will return. :twisted:

So what do you feed a fish that'll eat birds? Baby ducks?..

I kinda liked that guy..something about him reminded me of someone from long ago....

Yeah I feel bad for the fish . They probably had nightmare's for years to come . :lol:

As to the R7 , if they were US comforming I would bet that people would have been knocking down your door to get one , but since thet weren't why bother . If you have a handicap and play in a lot of tournements like I do why get one :?: Not worth the money for a club you can't use when you want to .

Avatar scare people , boy what a bunch of sissies :lol: :lol:

So why are they illegal in the states? I love having meat eating fish in my aquarium. I had a red-bellied pacu that grew to about 10"-12" before he died...even if he wasn't hungry he would still bite the heads off the other fish and leave them floating in the tank.