Help me find Scott Schwade

accuflex

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i hope he does'nt owe you money!! he ran out on a note for two sonartec's from us-- about $250 in the hole from this guy. maybe we need to take a ride to taylorsville.. call you tuesday..

i hope he does'nt owe you money!!     he ran out on a note for two sonartec's from us--   about $250 in the hole from this guy.  maybe we need to take a ride to taylorsville..  call you tuesday..

Well! it looks like I'm not the only one Scott owes money too.

I might be going with you; Scott (tour tuned golf) owes me $342.50.

I'm tired of your excuses Scott...I want my money.

Is this Scott from TourTunedGolf? If so I'm owed a club also and another sponsor here is owed over 1000.00.

Here is the first and only warning to TOURTUNEDGOLF pay all debts in 1 week ( 7 days ) and come clean with apologies before I send the gutter gang to get you guys...

Id like to apologize for selecting TTG as a sponsor, They will be removed from the sponsor list in a couple weeks with the new site launch. I just really really hope everyone gets their money and If you guys don't, we can get together and see what the collective can do for revenge..Im sorry I meant compensation. :lol:

Good luck guys . While I am out only $100 , I just don't care anymore .

Too much lip service , too many promise's broken .

If he is in that much need of my $100 he can keep it as I have already written it off .

Unfortunatly I live too far away to pay them a visit

Too bad to as he could have done a ton of sale's here from repeat buyers .

Wish you all good luck in getting all of your monies back :!: :!:

I'm not out any money but the Gemini I bought from them with a special order 652 was ordered with the wrong shaft flex. I was going to tell them to get me the reg flex I ordered but they talked me into settling with the stiff they ordered incorrectly. Was told is played soft. When I got it, took some swings with it, and it was way too stiff for me. I ended up selling it to a TSG member without ever hitting a ball with it. Oh well.

First I would like to let all of you know that our company has had some Major Financial Problems. We have never had any intention of not giving our customers products or refunds. We brought this company to market without the financial backing we needed to do it right and we have been trying to hold it together for the past few weeks until our investor takes his position with the company. With his financial help we will be able to deliver on the promises we make. I apologize to anyone who has had a less than perfect transaction with TTG!! All debts WILL be paid by the end of the week. If anyone needs to get in touch with me I will leave my Home & Mobile # for you below!! I really do not know what more I can say or do but offer all of the members of TSG one more apology and go from there. Thanks Scott TTG

828-310-1603 Mobile

828-632-6525 Home

yikes - well at least you apologise. I got a 652 installed by you and you were fine to work with.

hope things work out - just dont make promises you cant keep.

All debts WILL be paid by the end of the week.  

Hmmmmmm...Scott, you told me the same thing last week and the week before. The weeks prior you wouldn’t answer your phone or return my calls. I’ve been waiting patiently (until yesterday) for four weeks now for you to send me my refund.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s a damn shame it had to come to this.

well scott what about your old debt with me. remember the two sonartec's i ordered for you and dropped them off to you at the used car dealership..

"i'll drop by the golf shop next tuesday and pay the rest when i get paid"

well by the end of the next week you were no longer at the used car lot and all numbers to you were null invoid. people the car lot was 100yrds from our golf shop-- the guy has the money and he is just a very untrustfull person. and it seems after some contact with past employers that he is not a good worker either and also not trusted.. i in good faith dropped the clubs off on a friday so you could play the weekend with them-- you it seems did your normal cheap scate thing and ran off oweing alot of cash. you know where i am - if you want to make good -- and i just pulled up my old invoice>> $142.00 is what you owe.. priceless that all your crap is catching up to you for a little coin owed. and i will work with anyone here to inform all shaft,grip and head companies to warn them of your dealings.. ken, low pro golf gastonia, nc.. please scott no personal checks. if your a man you'll pay in person with cash. don;t worry it's no worth any physical actions on my part but if no contact is made this week - i think i can get enough people here to take you to small claims court..

Good luck guys . While I am out only $100 , I just don't care anymore .

Too much lip service , too many promise's broken .

If he is in that much need of my $100 he can keep it as I have already written it off .

Unfortunatly I live too far away to pay them a visit

Too bad to as he could have done a ton of sale's here from repeat buyers .

Wish you all good luck in getting all of your monies back :!: :!:

That sucks - I guess I got lucky - kept bitching until I was paid back. Gave me a B.S. line that his paypal was not setup properly.

All debts WILL be paid by the end of the week.

Hmmmmmm...Scott, you told me the same thing last week and the week before. The weeks prior you wouldn’t answer your phone or return my calls. I’ve been waiting patiently (until yesterday) for four weeks now for you to send me my refund.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s a damn shame it had to come to this.

Scott Schwade-Tour Tuned Golf,

Please! Send me my refund of $342.50 via Paypal. I would prefer Paypal but you can send me a Postal MO via Priority Mail...Please no checks. If you send Postal MO you can deduct the cost of the MO and the cost of Priority Mail from the $342.50.

You have all my info.

Let me know ASAP.

I would suggest contacting the State of North Carolina consumer affairs division or the county/state attorney, since he has a web site and some of these transactions were done via online from with people out of state he is committing federal offences. Most likely the offences include fraud (bank/wire) and/or other serious charges. Individually it would be small claims, but since there are mutiple people that have been defrauded of their money the State or Federal governments will likely step in. I am now glad that he never responded to emails/pm's I sent in regards to shafts that were being offered.

The big problem here is the lack of honesty about the situation. I recall a post last week about how the store was being moved and they would be out of touch while that occurredand. No communication when people tried to get answers. Perhaps he really does intend to make good on things here - I do hope so, but any further delay and the appropriate regulatory offices should be adviced. As a gesture of good faith with anyone who still wants the equipement ordered he should offer to purchase the items that were ordered and sell them at cost fully refunding the difference. Though I suspect few would take him up on that at least then they are getting something of value for all the trouble.

I feel very fortunate when I read through the posts here. I paypal'd for a Gemini head about 12 days ago and it showed up last Friday.

Hope everyone's situation get's resolved because chasing money down long distance can be a real pain in the tuckus.

I want to pass this on to everyone that has posted here and to everyone that has read this thread and will read this thread .

Scott has sent me my refund .

Thank you Scott , yes it did take awhile but you have paid up and made an apology to me .

Lets hope that you are able to do the same for the rest of the people involved .

Thanks,

Mike

TSG Members

I will be sending refunds as promised by the end of the week!!! I have done some of them tonight!!! Like I stated before we have a new investor and are trying to get a handle on our financial situation!!! We in no way shape or form have any intentions of cheating anyone out of anything!!! What I find really disturbing is the posts from lopro, if their was ever a problem with you guys why have I never heard from you??? My numbers are listed all over this website and I even gave out my cell and home # in this thread!!

All I have to say is this, as stated before we will be taking care of all of our unfinished business this week!!! Thanks Scott TTG

Scott Schwade-Tour Tuned Golf,

Please! Send me my refund of $342.50 via Paypal. I would prefer Paypal but you can send me a Postal MO via Priority Mail...Please no checks. If you send Postal MO you can deduct the cost of the MO and the cost of Priority Mail from the $342.50.

You have all my info.

Let me know ASAP.

TSG members

The claim the above member makes is that we owe him $342.50!!!

Please let me know your thoughts on this transaction, and if he is deserving of the refund he is requesting????

Ringer purchased a Gemini driver from us for $197.00 he also purchased a Scotty Cameron Headcover from us for $25.00 for a total of $222.00

On the driver he stated he wanted a square face 44.5" D-5 SW 270 CPM

He said he would supply the shaft for the install a TP speeder 757 X flex, he also stated that he wanted the shaft tipped 1/2".

We built his driver to spec perfectly!! When it was completed the face angle looked to be 1/2* closed. Before we sent out the driver we made him aware of this, he said send it to me!!!!! We did!!!!

He gets the driver, calls us up and says it looks too closed for him!!! Not a problem, we will refund your money!!! He also states the headcover was not new as stated in the thread, no problem send it back!!!

I first offered to refund his original purchase price of $222.00 and pull his shaft and send it back to him. He said that was not good enough he wanted us to purchase his shaft from him and also refund him for the shipping of goods from him to us!!! This is where he comes up with the $342.50 figure. I told him I would sell his shaft and then refund his money. I still have the shaft as it has never sold!!!! As of right now I have refunded him for the headcover $25.00.

I ask you as members here what is fair on this transaction!!! I have pulled his shaft and have it sitting here in the shop ready to ship back out to him and will gladly refund his original purchase on the Gemini!!!!!

I can provide all the documentation on his transactions with us if you would like, but he has not paid us out $342.50 rather $197.00 as the headcover has already been refunded!!! You guys decide what is fair!!!!!!! Scott TTG

If anyone has received a refund from TTG Please post in this thread.

To me It sounds like a Ton of Bull :poop: Who needs an investor to run a small golf shop?

Scott please post to whom you have sent refunds to and where do I fall on this list? Why don't you first pay Scratch Golf then I will be willing to talk to you on this matter, but until you pay scratch we have something in the works for you.

Let me know when you pay Scratch Golf co.