Help me find Scott Schwade

accuflex

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe its just me but I dont get the point of your last post... :sad:

Scott,

You're a two face liar :mad: ...you and Robbie have lied to me from the beginning...I wouldn't be in this situation if you and Robbie knew how to tell the truth...Our last phone conversation you agreed to send me a check for $342.50, what happened? Another lie? I wasted a good one time pull shaft, time, and money dealing with your lying ass. I do not sell shafts that have been pulled more than once, you may but I don't.

When I have time I'm going to post my entire buying experience with tour s**t golf. I'm going to let the cat out of the Bag so people will know what your really like. As if they don't already know.

First of all did you get the refund for the headcover?? I have talked with some other board members and they feel the same way that we do, you should be refunded for what you purchased bar none!!! This could have been taken care of a VERY LONG time ago, but you insisted that we purchase the shaft that you sent us!!! It's your story so tell it however you wish!!

At this point I am going to just post the last couple of remaining refunds that we owe!! The lack of comunication that has brought all this about IS my fault. I will not argue that but fair is fair! Scott TTG

First of all did you get the refund for the headcover?? I have talked with some other board members and they feel the same way that we do, you should be refunded for what you purchased bar none!!! This could have been taken care of a VERY LONG time ago, but you insisted that we purchase the shaft that you sent us!!! It's your story so tell it however you wish!!

At this point I am going to just post the last couple of remaining refunds that we owe!! The lack of comunication that has brought all this about IS my fault. I will not argue that but fair is fair! Scott TTG

You're A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Your business practices suck!

More to come.

Oh! I got the $25.00 refund for the Used Scotty headcover that you advertised as a New headcover. :mad:

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/modules.php?na...t=studio+design

You're a pathetic liar :-)

The Sad thing is, you're trying to blow a big smoke screen over this whole miserable situation and cover your ass but I see right through it and I bet the rest of TSG members see right through it too. You're making yourself look worse and digging yourself into a deeper hole. So just admit you're a two-faced liar and get on with it.

I would not be in this situation if you and Robbie would have been truthful from the beginning.

More to come

Oh! I got the $25.00 refund for the Used Scotty headcover that you advertised as a New headcover. :mad:

The Sad thing is, you're trying to blow a big smoke screen over this whole miserable situation and cover your ass but I see right through it and I bet the rest of TSG members see right through it too. You're making yourself look worse and digging yourself into a deeper hole. So just admit you're a two-faced liar and get on with it.

I would not be in this situation if you and Robbie would have been truthful from the beginning.

More to come

He admitted the f'ed up and he is trying to make good on his outstanding debts. I don't think the petty name calling is conducive to resolving the situation. I understand you are upset but try to act a little mature..

More to come

He admitted the f'ed up and he is trying to make good on his outstanding debts. I don't think the petty name calling is conducive to resolving the situation. I understand you are upset but try to act a little mature..

Two weeks ago Scott agrees to send me a refund check for $342.50 and now that that he has been exposed he’s going to renege on my $342.50 refund...come on now he deserves what he gets. Believe me he hasn't seen nothing yet. I've been trying to get a refund out of this guy for four weeks now. Put yourself in my shoes.

Its very simple...All Scott had to do is pay me what he agreed (owes) to pay me. After four weeks of nothing but broken promises and lip service from Scott and now that he’s trying to renege on my refund, I’m really pissed.

More to come.

Scott,

You're a two face liar :mad: ...you and Robbie have lied to me from the beginning...I wouldn't be in this situation if you and Robbie knew how to tell the truth...Our last phone conversation you agreed to send me a check for $342.50, what happened? Another lie? I wasted a good one time pull shaft, time, and money dealing with your lying ass. I do not sell shafts that have been pulled more than once, you may but I don't.

When I have time I'm going to post my entire buying experience with tour s**t golf. I'm going to let the cat out of the Bag so people will know what your really like. As if they don't already know.

...what the f**k???...you send a pull-out shaft to a club-maker (pseudo apparantly) to install in a kzg head - the guy performs the service, but the head is closed and not to your liking - so you want a refund + you are trying to make the 'club-maker' buy the f**king pull-out too?...it's a f**king pull-out for christ sake. if the club-head came flying off a snapped tip on your first range session - would you expect the guy to guarantee the s**t?...unf**king believable...take the monies that you are out and accept the f**king pull-out...afterall...it's a f**king pull-out - there are no guarantees when using them...

e

Scott,

...what the f**k???...you send a pull-out shaft to a club-maker (pseudo apparantly) to install in a kzg head - the guy performs the service, but the head is closed and not to your liking - so you want a refund + you are trying to make the 'club-maker' buy the f**king pull-out too?...it's a f**king pull-out for christ sake. if the club-head came flying off a snapped tip on your first range session - would you expect the guy to guarantee the s**t?...unf**king believable...take the monies that you are out and accept the f**king pull-out...afterall...it's a f**king pull-out - there are no guarantees when using them...

e

I agree... Clubmakers don't have warrantees on stuff that don't come from them. Even if you don't like the way the driver sets up, why should they pay for your pullout? Why should they have to sell it to make up for the difference? It's yours isn't it? Can't always expect to take advantage of shops. Tourtunedgolf might have made some bad decisions by lagging on refunds and let this drag on for a few weeks, but just relating to this case, I would say it's fair if they refund you the driver money and send you the shaft back. They are already taking losses in labor and shipping. Take your shaft to a local golf shop, ask to buy a driver head from them and ask them to asssemble the driver for you, and they are not likely to guarantee the club if not all parts of the club to be assembled is purchased from them! Hopefully this sounds fair.

Scott,

e

So... let me get this straight.... Is a f**king pullout the same as a regular pullout? :laugh:

Scott,

e

So... let me get this straight.... Is a f**king pullout the same as a regular pullout? :laugh:

That was a hard LOL!!!!!

Ringer was overnighted on Thursday a Certified Bank Check for his Gemini($197exactly what he paid)!! Since he does not use pullouts that are pulled twice I will offer him the following shafts as an option to get us square!!

Aldila NV Proto X Flex TP graphics pulled (once) from a V-steel Tour!

Speeder 757 S flex TP Graphics Pulled (once) from a 510 TP

Ringer let me know which one you would like or I will be sending back your TP 757 X that you sent me!! (pulled twice)

I even have went as far as sending LoPro a check for $165 that was overnighted to them on Thursday!!

I am trying as hard as I possibly can to rectify this situation bar none!!!!!

I am very sorry for all of this and I assure you that we never set out to rip anyone off!!! I have been working as quickly as possible to put an end to this!! Thanks Scott

I've never done any business with you, but I was wondering, can you send me a check for something? :wink: I mean just in case you know, we do business in the future and something goes wrong. Think of it as reparations to ALL golfers.

I hope you guys get this straightened out. It looks like you've taken the heat for it. Good luck in the future and you can just PayPal me any amount that you want.

Thanks, Sixx

well, i did'nt know until recently that you were ture tuned rip off golf.. sorry but all the numbers i had were bogus and by the way why in the hell should i have to hunt you down. you new your were leaving town stop by and pay up. sorry excuse-- sorry you can't understand why i'm mad but you owe me money--ran out on a note and now it looks like you have suckered an invester to get you out of debt and move shop. i'll call

LoPro

I really had no idea that we were not square!! Did you not get the money that I sent you Thursday????? I CAN understand why you would be upset!!! That was over 2 years ago when I purchased the Sonartecs from you!! Believe what you may but I had no idea that we were not square!! I am very sorry for not taking care of this sooner!! Scott

I have made a list below of the people that I have refunded and explained the reason for the refund!!! I have also given some insight to this from my perspective!!! I always find it facinating that people are so quick to judge you when things go wrong!! I have said all along that I am to blame for the lack of customer service and slow response to the situation that has led to the negative feedback about TTG period!!! What more can I say we ran out of money and are working as quickly as possible to rectify the situation!! I promise you that TTG will not leave this forum without all debts paid PERIOD!!!! Scott

Debts Owed

Nudgeegolf

This transaction took place before TTG was even a sponsor on this site! This was a personel sale made by me to Jamie. The clubs he purchased were shipped USPS and I DO have documentation for this!!! I can understand his frustration and I have not been prompt to say the least in resolving this with Jamie. I have yet to receive back the merchandise that was shipped to him. Nevertheless I will be refunding him in full by mid week!! I will post the refund in this thread!! Status refund in the works!

Ringer

I have explained this transaction before!! Status REFUNDED (certified check $197 & Paypal of $25 for the headcover) I am waiting to here from him on his shaft option that I posted in the thread!

LowPro

Status Refunded (certified check) $165

Mike

Mike purchased a wedge from us that shipped to canada. After about 6 weeks the wedge came back to us (I took photos of the box with all the documentation that it was undeliverable to the address) After the long wait he did not want the wedge, which I completly understood! We told him we would sell it then refund his money. I still have that wedge. I have refunded his money through paypal and he has posted that he has recieved his refund (thanks Mike) Status Refunded

Mufasa

Purchased a driver from us that had a shaft broken in shipping. I said I would refund $50 for the broken shaft. Status Refunded and he has posted in the thread that he has received his refund (thanks glenn)

BJP1

Purchased a Gemini driver that was never received! Took credit on a nak #5 wood and was left with a credit! This is the first that I have been made aware that he was waiting for a refund. Status refund in the works for $90 and I will post in the thread when given!!

TSGolfer

Chris asked us if we like to purchase some boxes from him at a good price! We agreed and Paypaled him $50 in February or March and have still not received the boxes. We held up shipment on the utility to make a point!! I have talked with Chris and I have agreed to refund him on the Nak the difference less tha boxes!! Refund in the works for $75 and will be posted in this thread

That is it guys, all this talk about fraud and TTG trying to rip off TSG members. Two of these cases are on a personel level that have nothing to do with TTG or TSG but me personally, those being Jamie on the long post and LowPro. The money TTG has outstanding to TSG Members totals $165 I will personally cover the amount owed to Jamie Alonso as this was not a TTG or TSG issue it just got aired here!! All other refunds have been sent and are documented. The way these threads have evolved it would lead you to beleive that we have ripped of every member of this board!! I have admitted my mistakes and have dealt with them quickly. I hope this issue can be put to rest very soon. Sorry for alll the trouble!!! Scott TTG

Update!!! The following have been refunded!!

Brian Prentice $90

TSGolfer $75

Both were refunded by paypal!!!!

Once again guys I feel really bad that this has happened and I am working as fast as I can to get this behind me and this forum!! Hopefully by next week you guys can be reading some positive thing in the Clubmakers section!!! :cool:

Ringer, I am still awaiting your response in which shaft(pullot 1 pull ONLY) that you would like me send you to finalize our deal!! Let me know and I will get it out ASAP. Thanks Scott

Jamie Alonso you are the last person that I have to refund!! Your refund is in the works and will be completed this week!! Hopefully Wednesday or no later than Thursday Evening!!!

I just wanted to keep everyone following this informed!!! Thanks Scott

Scott,

Here's a few questions for you to answer...make sure you post your answers in this thread.

1.Why did Robbie tell me that he could order me a hand picked 395cc Gemini with a measured square to open angle when KZG doesn't even make the Gemini's with a square to open face angle? I called KZG, after I shipped the club back to you, and they told me they don't even make a Gemini with a Square face angle much less a open face angle...1* closed is as good as it gets...and yes that means hand picked. Before I paid for the Gemini I made it very clear, with Robbie, that I did not want a closed face Gemini.

I would have never purchased the Gemini if I would have known that it was going to have a closed face angle and Robbie knew that. SO WHY?

2. Why did you install, my shaft (one time pull 43" Untipped Speeder 757X with TP graphics that would easily sell for $100.00), in a closed faced Gemini, knowing that I ordered a square-open faced Gemini? You could have shipped the Shaft back to me before installing it.

Robbie did tell me, after you installed my shaft, that the clubface looked a little closed at address but the clubface angle measured square. I asked Robbie, point blank, did you physically measure the clubface angle and he said he had measured it.

The clubface looked to be at least 1.5* shut.

I had originally planned on installing my new uncut 660TR tour spec (thanks Joe Kwok) in the Gemini. After Robbie had made the comment that he would try to refrain from installing my 660TR in his driver so he could try it...since he's never tried a 660tr before...I thought I'd be better off sending you one of my 757's.

3. Why did you sell and send me a used Scotty headcover that was supposed to be new?

4. Why did you tell me you were going to send me a refund check for $342.50?

Our last phone conversation you told me you were going to send me a refund check for $342.50..that was going to cover my shipping expenses, shaft, Gemini, and headcover. You and Robbie both agreed that $100.00 was fair price for a 757 TP graphics pull, since y’all screwed the deal up in the first place.

Gemini $197.00

Shaft $100.00

Scotty headcover $25.00

Insured Priority Mail to send shaft to you $8.50

Insured Priority Mail to return club and Scotty headcover to you $12.00

Scott,

Here's a few questions for you to answer...make sure you post your answers in this thread.  

1.Why did Robbie tell me that he could order me a hand picked 395cc Gemini with a measured square to open angle when KZG doesn't even make the Gemini's with a square to open face angle? I called KZG, after I shipped the club back to you, and they told me they don't even make a Gemini with a Square face angle much less a open face angle...1* closed is as good as it gets...and yes that means hand picked. Before I paid for the Gemini I made it very clear, with Robbie, that I did not want a closed face Gemini.  

I would have never purchased the Gemini if I would have known that it was going to have a closed face angle and Robbie knew that. SO WHY?

2. Why did you install, my shaft (one time pull 43" Untipped Speeder 757X with TP graphics that would easily sell for $100.00), in a closed faced Gemini, knowing that I ordered a square-open faced Gemini? You could have shipped the Shaft back to me before installing it.

Robbie did tell me, after you installed my shaft, that the clubface looked a little closed at address but the clubface angle measured square. I asked Robbie, point blank, did you physically measure the clubface angle and he said he had measured it.  

The clubface looked to be at least 1.5* shut.

I had originally planned on installing my new uncut 660TR tour spec (thanks Joe Kwok) in the Gemini.  After Robbie had made the comment that he would try to refrain from installing my 660TR in his driver so he could try it...since he's never tried a 660tr before...I thought I'd be better off sending you one of my 757's.

3. Why did you sell and send me a used Scotty headcover that was supposed to be new?

4. Why did you tell me you were going to send me a refund check for $342.50?

Our last phone conversation you told me you were going to send me a refund check for $342.50..that was going to cover my shipping expenses, shaft, Gemini, and headcover. You and Robbie both agreed that $100.00 was fair price for a 757 TP graphics pull, since y’all screwed the deal up in the first place.

Gemini $197.00

Shaft $100.00

Scotty headcover $25.00

Insured Priority Mail to send shaft to you $8.50

Insured Priority Mail to return club and Scotty headcover to you $12.00

I think that Robbie has covered most of this in his post in the tour and import section, but I will cover the rest!!

First of all I have refunded you for the following:

Headcover $25 by paypal

Gemini $197 by Certified Check by my bank(I will scan the check and post it if you would like)

Second Your only reason that you sent us back the headcover was that the INSIDE of the cover looked no different than one you had that was used!! I will post a photo of the headcover in this thread on Tuesday as I still have it!!! And we will see what the board thinks about my condition ratings!!!!

As far as the refund went first you wanted to take the credit out on club repair, I said OK!! Then it was we would sell your shaft and refund you for the head plus paypal you for whatever we got out of the shaft!!

Finally you came up with some figure of $342.50 that you DEMANDED I pay. If you want me to pay you for a pullout shaft (pulled twice) and for return shipping then can I deduct the long distance charges that were incured by you using our 800# to conduct this failed transaction plus my original shipping on the headcover and the driver and I would also like to deduct the Overight shipping on the USPS letter that I sent you containing the refund check???

I have bent overbackwards to accomodate you on all this!! Now you want me to take a used shaft (pulled Twice :surprize: ) and send you a new one????? Did I just turn into trade your used shafts for new ones .com????? By the way is your TP 757 really worth a $100 you know it has been pulled twice?!?

I have come to the conclusion that no matter what I do there is no pleasing you!! I will be returning your TP 757 X flex pullout (pulled twice :surprize: ) and our transaction will be complete!!! Scott