IT Folks with appreciate this...

All you information technology folks will appreciate this. My department comes up with a 'Picnic Theme' each year. We create a logo and sell Tshirts at the picnic to fund future events (Octoberfest, etc.).

Here's my entry (Hopefully you watch the show 'Survivor'):

picnicsurvivor300.gif

Nice!

Ummmmm, yeah. I'm gonna need you to come in tomorrow and I'm gonna need you to come in on Sunday as well to work on that shirt. We're gonna start at he usual time. It's not a half day or anything. Thaaaaaanks, Hipcheck.

Our office picnic is at Wet N Wild this weekend. God, it sucks having to be all grown up and work for the man.

Ummmmm, yeah. I'm gonna need you to come in tomorrow and I'm gonna need you to come in on Sunday as well to work on that shirt. We're gonna start at he usual time. It's not a half day or anything. Thaaaaaanks, Hipcheck.

Not a bad flick.

That Outsource thing on the shirt is kind of scary, you really don't want to give anyone ideas about it.

That Outsource thing on the shirt is kind of scary, you really don't want to give anyone ideas about it.

Too late!!! The company has decided to bring 3 firms in for a 12 week trial period to outsource IT Infrastructure (not my dept.). That's the pun on there shirt.

There was an alternative design I proposed as well, which got shot down by the boss. We have a department slogan "Making IT happen". It's a pun on the words 'it' and "Information Technology (I.T.)". I suggested this:

ithappens.gif

There was an alternative design I proposed as well, which got shot down by the boss. We have a department slogan "Making IT happen". It's a pun on the words 'it' and "Information Technology (I.T.)". I suggested this:

That is HILARIOUS. That made me laugh hard :lol:

If a few bootleg copies of that shirt get made, I'd love one. :!:

That is HILARIOUS. That made me laugh hard :lol:

If a few bootleg copies of that shirt get made, I'd love one. :!:

I wish I could! The whole point of this is to sell Tshirts & make money to keep work events free. We have 150 people in the dept. and I bet you we'd sell 200 shirts. But my boss cannot see the forest through the trees... If I do have them made, I give you a shout chainsaw!

Thats a nice price for that putter. I have been paying attention to E-bay and they seemed to be going higher than that lately... I have been dreaming of picking a second for the wall... unfortunately college got me a little to strapped for such luxuries.

I'm sure when I get out of here it one of those will be coming out of my first paycheck.