? to experts: what is similar to Fuji fit on 11 SIX

jinjuwooa

I need the advice of the experts please.

What ultralite is similar to the Fuji SIX? Maybe the NV55?, YS-5, or Blue prolaunch 55? I just got a R510TP with the Fuji SIX in reg and absolutely love it! I have gained 15-20yds total distance? I am looking to reshaft my back up R510TP(757 in reg) with a more economical alternative. My SS is only about 85-90. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have not hit the SIX but I have the 661 and 652. I hear the SIX is meant to be an unreal shaft for the mere mortal & am thinking about getting one in my next driver. They do play very weak to flex however.

What ultralite is similar to the Fuji SIX? Maybe the NV55?, YS-5, or Blue prolaunch 55? I just got a R510TP with the Fuji SIX in reg and absolutely love it! I have gained 15-20yds total distance? I am looking to reshaft my back up R510TP(757 in reg) with a more economical alternative. My SS is only about 85-90. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Just wondering, did you tip your Fuji SIX R flex in the TP head? If so, how much tipping and what's the length of the overall club?

Thanks

Thanks

Just wondering, did you tip your Fuji SIX R flex in the TP head? If so, how much tipping and what's the length of the overall club?

Thanks

I'm not that sure. I bought it off a guy on Ebay. He said it was a factory install, no TP paint job. It probably is untipped because it definately plays to a regular flex. It is 45".