Now this is an unusual auction

Hmmmm the endless possibilities this has . :) I wonder if he would accept a payment to go and kick somebody else's ass for me , that way I get to stay out of the big house . :)

Like I said the endless possibilities :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Hmmmm the endless possibilities this has . :) I wonder if he would accept a payment to go and kick somebody else's ass for me , that way I get to stay out of the big house . :)

Like I said the endless possibilities :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I like the way you think Mike. :D

I'll kick some ass for new clubs! bring them on!

Yeah you would have some new clubs , but tell me when would you get to use them and in what year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naw pete , I don't think you would want to go to the big house for me :lol:

Making little rocks out of big rocks . :lol: :lol:

Yeah you would have some new clubs , but tell me when would you get to use them and in what year :lol: :lol: :lol:

I played today! :P

I played today! :P

Yeah :P Big Deal man :P So did I :P :P :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna have the guy kick both your asses just cause it rained again today and I couldn't play :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

Am truely sorry to hear that shoe :( But maybe it is time that you relocate someplace that doesn't rain so much in the summer and in the winter you don't freeze your ass off :wink: :lol:

I'm gonna have the guy kick both your asses just cause it rained again today and I couldn't play :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

Am truely sorry to hear that shoe :( But maybe it is time that you relocate someplace that doesn't rain so much in the summer and in the winter you don't freeze your ass off :wink: :lol:

In my soon to be home of Augusta they had tornado warning all weekend!! YIKES!! we don't have that kinda stuff in Philly!

In my soon to be home of Augusta they had tornado warning all weekend!! YIKES!! we don't have that kinda stuff in Philly!

Yikes is right . But look at it this way pete , Augusta has so much more than Philly does to offer . Some of it bad , but most of it GREAT :!: :!: :!:

Yikes is right . But look at it this way pete , Augusta has so much more than Philly does to offer . Some of it bad , but most of it GREAT :!: :!: :!:

hmm lets see...

Cheap Golf

Warm Weather

Cheap Beer

And one hot girl who likes having me around...

yeah I think I can weather a few tornado's for that!

besides, tornadoes give you and your lady excuses to cower in fear in the basement as you ponder approaching death, which may lead to activities which take both your minds off your impending doom :wink: :wink:

as for moving...where else can I find 4 good courses between 5-45 minutes away that I can play for less than 23 bucks, sometimes with a cart? besides we haven't had a REAL winter for 10 years..I grew up in Minnesota where you needed to wear suspenders all winter cuz your ass would freeze and drop off unexpectedly at any time causing great embarassment as your pants relocated themselves around your ankles :oops: 8O