???? Fuji Pros 3 ????

johnnypro

Can anybody tell me about the playing characteristics of the Pros 3? I don't think they make it anymore but I may have a chance to get a new one (stiff) from another source.

I hear the tip is weak which, I guess, is good for a low ball hitter like myself. Other than that I know nothing about it.

I was thinking of putting it in a TS 390. I currently play a 10.5* LFE with a Purple Ice (s), so I thought the extra kick might suit a 9* driver like the 390.

Should I have it tipped?

I have a fairly quick tempo and average around 250 of the tee. Also, I can hook it with the best of them.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated. :)

tip it half an inch.. it plays much like the tour release and blue pro launch and yes a light weight purple ice shaft. put one in a 14* ss-03 head and it playedout very nice-- gave me a little higher launch.. solid shaft. ken

Can anybody tell me about the playing characteristics of the Pros 3? I don't think they make it anymore but I may have a chance to get a new one (stiff) from another source.

I hear the tip is weak which, I guess, is good for a low ball hitter like myself. Other than that I know nothing about it.

I was thinking of putting it in a TS 390. I currently play a 10.5* LFE with a Purple Ice (s), so I thought the extra kick might suit a 9* driver like the 390.

Should I have it tipped?

I have a fairly quick tempo and average around 250 of the tee. Also, I can hook it with the best of them.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated. :)

I don't think i can help you much if i don't have your swing info detail enough.

You are welcome to contact me by phone if you wish.

Thx!

Joe Kwok

650 757 8310

tip it half an inch..  it plays much like the tour release and blue pro launch  and yes a light weight purple ice shaft.  put one in a 14* ss-03 head and it playedout very nice-- gave me a little higher launch..  solid shaft.  ken

That gives me a good point of reference. Thanks, Ken!!