Tourspec Pin-ups Part II (PG-13)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;Eyecrazy I wonder what happens when she dives into the water?

I doubt she has to worry about a life jacket since she has built in flotation devices

:laugh: I am going to have to agree with chainsaw on this one . They are pretty nice flotation device's :smile2:

ON some of primo's posts all I see is a red x am I missing out on some nice pic's ?? Or are they like the last one he posted :yuk:

ALL Aboard :laugh:

Ooohh wait, no sticks allowed, ya might pop the raft!! :rough:

29946108752GetImage36-med.jpg?5131

This is too big for my image hosting service so I don't know how long it will be available...but for all my Canadian friends torn up by the stunning conclusion to the Stanley Cup finals..this camel toe's for you..

misscanada.jpg

This is too big for my image hosting service so I don't know how long it will be available...but for all my Canadian friends torn up by the stunning conclusion to the Stanley Cup finals..this camel toe's for you..  

That my friend is not your average run of the mill camel toe. That is the much rarer Canadian Moose Knuckle. I knew I was missing out by not watching that on television.

That my friend is not your average run of the mill camel toe. That is the much rarer Canadian Moose Knuckle. I knew I was missing out by not watching that on television.

:roll: But I bet you would have a empty :money: If you were to even get to see it :laugh:

More Pool fun!! :-D :surprize: :cool:

70543n6yn-med.jpg?2352

:roll: That has to be the funniest thing I have read in a while. Canadian Moose Knuckle...your killing me.