Tourspec Pin-ups Part II (PG-13)

This is too big for my image hosting service so I don't know how long it will be available...but for all my Canadian friends torn up by the stunning conclusion to the Stanley Cup finals..this camel toe's for you..  

That my friend is not your average run of the mill camel toe. That is the much rarer Canadian Moose Knuckle. I knew I was missing out by not watching that on television.

:roll: That has to be the funniest thing I have read in a while. Canadian Moose Knuckle...your killing me.

Now Al please don't take this the wrong way , but for a guy with your condition you sure seem to be online and posting a lot :laugh: So I am goona go out on a limb and say that the therapy and the brace's are working big time :smile2:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is too big for my image hosting service so I don't know how long it will be available...but for all my Canadian friends torn up by the stunning conclusion to the Stanley Cup finals..this camel toe's for you..

OHHHH! Canada... :surprize: :surprize:

Now Al please don't take this the wrong way , but for a guy with your condition you sure seem to be online and posting a lot  So I am goona go out on a limb and say that the therapy and the brace's are working big time

Well boredom is one factor also. My posts are taking forever to typ with thses damn braces on. Not a whole lot better but not a worse. Hoping for more improvement soon. i have new toys coming

Now Al please don't take this the wrong way , but for a guy with your condition you sure seem to be online and posting a lot  So I am goona go out on a limb and say that the therapy and the brace's are working big time

Well boredom is one factor also. My posts are taking forever to typ with thses damn braces on. Not a whole lot better but not a worse. Hoping for more improvement soon. i have new toys coming

Yes boredom will do that won't it .

Now tell us what new toys do you have coming or is it a secret :laugh:

That my friend is not your average run of the mill camel toe. That is the much rarer Canadian Moose Knuckle. I knew I was missing out by not watching that on television.

LMAO!

Lets just say my bag is going to look more like yours soon. :tourstage:

Moose Knuckle....LMAO....that is too much....i can't even type... :niceshot:

Lets just say my bag is going to look more like yours soon. :tourstage:

:niceshot: :love: :money: :roll:

This will get you bored stiff!! :surprize:

29946chloe112.jpg?6234

Boy is that water clear!!!

attachment.php?postid=3200177

More Vida!

attachment.php?postid=3240856

attachment.php?postid=3240860

Ahh thank bro, Let mer return the gesture.

For:

El PRIMO

attachment.php?postid=3317693

If you want to see to whole pic set go to:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.p...threadid=287402

If you want to see to whole pic set go to:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.p...threadid=287402

The rest of the pics of Molly are great. :laugh: :laugh:

Here's one more of Lena...

04-lrg.jpg

Were was Jen Cook when I was gettin married? :sad:

jen19.jpg