Guess how many times Pete will click on the wrong TSG link in his browser before trashing the old one.

I must have done it eight or ten times today... I even entered the new one, but I didn't get around to deleting the old one.

The prize: nothing (What....I'm in college I have to rig the washer to save me a $1.00 when I wash something...)

I'm either gonna call the washing machine police or the maytag service people on you pete unless you come up with a prize . :laugh:

How about a life time expemtion on the Gutter Gang Tour...

ya gotta love that! You have to win a major on that other tour to get a mere 5 years.

Guess how many times Pete will click on the wrong TSG link in his browser before trashing the old one.

I must have done it eight or ten times today... I even entered the new one, but I didn't get around to deleting the old one.  

The prize: nothing (What....I'm in college I have to rig the washer to save me a $1.00 when I wash something...)

I remember doing that..but at the time wash cost a quarter and the dryer was a dime(R old i know)..used to take the pop tops (they were removable then) from Mountain Dew cans and flatten them to use as quarters and the top from orange soda could be cut with a clipper and flattened and shaped into the size of a dime.. :laugh:

I have thougt about that for years... :whistle: