TP-19

tp-19_b.jpg

TP-9

tp-9_b.jpg

Trad

trad_b.jpg

VS

vs_b.jpg

There are about 15 more sets made after this point, I just dont have the pics for you.

SWEET pics chris!!! I've got quite a few pics myself when it comes to mizuno :whistle: Heres more :

ms-3

mizunoms3.jpg

mp4

mizunomp4.jpg

mp 2000

mizunomp-2000.jpg

ms-5

mizunoms5.jpg

ms-203

mizunoms203.jpg

tp-2000

mizunotp-2000.jpg

tp-X

mizunotp-x.jpg

tp-Z

mizunotp-z.jpg

HS-92

mizunohs-92.jpg

Some jap models

INTAGE

intage.jpg

INTAGE TI FACE

intageti-1.jpg

s-30

s30.jpg

s-100

s-100.jpg

PROTO!!

mizunoproto.jpg

thanks for the pics chris! i think I have hit maybe 5 of those sets - my favorite being the ones stamped "tour proven"

As for the tiger blades - is it just me or does the Titleist script look different? maybe its the size of the gigantic muscle back though :whistle: I would like them except for the xxx/500 on it. just titleist with a T would do me!

INCREDIBLE! Chris, you never cease to amaze! Btw, did Faldo use Mizuno irons to win his Masters and Open Championships? If so, what were the sets, and if not, what irons did he use? Just curious...Thanks!

INCREDIBLE! Chris, you never cease to amaze! Btw, did Faldo use Mizuno irons to win his Masters and Open Championships? If so, what were the sets, and if not, what irons did he use? Just curious...Thanks!

He did, but not for all of them. Definately for the 1996 Masters, but for his first couple majors he's was a Wilson Staff player. The exact models of either brand escape me at the moment.

He did, but not for all of them. Definately for the 1996 Masters, but for his first couple majors he's was a Wilson Staff player. The exact models of either brand escape me at the moment.

Thanks bma725! I thought Faldo always played Mizuno irons. But Wilson makes sense too. At one time, Wilson was the king of the iron game with their muscleback and blades. I remember those beautiful ProStaff blades when my dad would take me with him to those spring golf sales back in the early 70s.

Titleist 983K 8.5* w/DG X-100 @ 43.5"

TM V-Steel 13* TS w/Tour Flighted Rifle 6.5 @ 43"

Tourstage MR-23 US Spec CB 3-PW w/DG X-200

Titleist Vokey 60* LW w/Special Grind (Japanese Forged)

TM Tour Performance 56* SW

TM Rac Black 52* GW

TM Rossa TP Modena 4-02 @ 34"

Titleist Pro V-1x

• 15 years later...
On 6/15/2004 at 9:11 PM, shoe295 said:

Wonderful pics....I forgot that I remember a lot of those small headed early models ...especially the buzz in your fingers when you missed :wink:

On 6/15/2004 at 11:46 AM, TMMike said:

Thanks bma725! I thought Faldo always played Mizuno irons. But Wilson makes sense too. At one time, Wilson was the king of the iron game with their muscleback and blades. I remember those beautiful ProStaff blades when my dad would take me with him to those spring golf sales back in the early 70s.

Titleist 983K 8.5* w/DG X-100 @ 43.5"

TM V-Steel 13* TS w/Tour Flighted Rifle 6.5 @ 43"

Tourstage MR-23 US Spec CB 3-PW w/DG X-200

Titleist Vokey 60* LW w/Special Grind (Japanese Forged)

TM Tour Performance 56* SW

TM Rac Black 52* GW

TM Rossa TP Modena 4-02 @ 34"

Titleist Pro V-1x

Does anyone know what the equivalent mizuno ms 203 are mp11 or tp11 etc, I have a set of mizuno super 11 irons and wondered if the ms 203 Were the same as those or tp19 ?