Training Aids - Any that are very effective

I am a member of the USGTF and have seen your advertisements there. It looks like a great training aid, can't wait to ttry it out myself.

Rick Smith's Plane Stick is a great training aid. :love:

If you like the plane stick or the inside approach or any putting track for that matter...take a look at the train 2 engrain at www.train2engrain.com because it combines every training aid into one unit and it works.

You can't come over the top but you also can't get trapped or stuck to the inside. You can work on plane, path, putting, chipping, take away, follow thru ect. Bottom line is you can work on any part of your game because the unit moves and allows you to adjust it to you.

Trust me, 56 of the top 100 teachers are now using it and places like the Pebble Beach Golf Academy and Byron Nelson's Academies have standardized on it.......it was featured on the Golf Channel with Michael Breed in NY and will be seen soon with Peter Kostis.

It is my company and we are nearing a deal with "The Lefty" himself. Special deal for all TSG members at $99. If you just want more info, let me know. Call me at 1-888-333-0122 or 1-312-296-9266 or e-mail me at [email protected]. really, it's awesome and it works.

I need distribution in the Far East too. Chris, any thoughts???

-Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Tour Tempo! Basically forget mechanics and work on your rhythm and balance.

DITTO!!

DITTO!!

DITTO!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I'll second that. The only device I'll found better than time on a plane board is the MEGSA Perfect Practice Equipment (http://www.megsappe.com). It's $$$, but after using one, I'm saving up!!

Wow,

What a contraption! Check out www.golfontrac.com . This is a very simple tool that folds up and fits in your golf bag.

Cheers,

Bushman

Edited by Bushman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...