I've been eyeing on this car since I saw it on Road and Track.

I test drove the 2.5i standard, and I must say it was a fun car to drive, on top of that it is freaking beautiful!! Never thought i'd say that of a Volvo!

Anyone seen or tried this car before? My lease on my current car is running out soon, and I think this may be the next in line! I'm thinking of getting the 2.5i instead of the T5 (cash flow reasons :money: )

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?se...article_id=1371

That is nice looking for a Volvo...it's just that all that safety goes against my desire to take my life in my hands everytime I get on the interstate system going north from Chicago on friday and south toward chicago on sunday...there's something about bumper to bumper at 85mph :surprize:

ONe of my wifes freinds picked one up and is pretty much never buying another car again.

I have been looking at the Acura 3.2 TL

tl_gallpop_img11_ext.jpgtl_gallpop_img3_ext.jpg

tl_gallpop_img3_int.jpg

and the

Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE

4maxima_gal_big05.jpg

4maxima_gal_big04.jpg

4maxima_gal_big09.jpg

I like the Nissan! Sweet car!!

The other reason why I'm leaning towards the Volvo is because my dad can get a a huge discount on it. He sells Volvos!!

no brainer then... why not get the T5 for 2.5 price :whistle:

I'm eyeing on G35 Coupe... but there's some minor interior changes in 2005.. so I'm waiting on it.. :cool:

Shoot....you might as well end this thread bro, no need for use to weigh the options, you have your new Volvo already, you just don't know it.

If any one in my family sold Volvo's I would be on here stating the obvious.

You can't beat a Volvo!! :cool:

This is the ride I am working towards :money: :laugh:

item_80_0f.jpg

item_80_2f.jpg

item_80_10f.jpg

That is nice looking for a Volvo...it's just that all that safety goes against my desire to take my life in my hands everytime I get on the interstate system going north from Chicago on friday and south toward chicago on sunday...there's something about bumper to bumper at 85mph   :surprize:

I guess you have never driven on the Autobahn in Germany than shoe, it's like that 24 hours a day every day of the year :surprize: :laugh:

• 3 months later...

EVOLVE S40

evolve-s40-07.jpg

evolve-s40-04.jpg

I just pre ordered this exact full areo kit should be coming early December, the twin air inlet scoops are custom body work and are surprisingly cheap at 250.00 a side and thats painted. I have 19" Work Meister S2R rims with a 52* custom offset in Black with Chrome lip that will be here in a month,

1_norm.gif

I was stupid and picked up some H&R springs but when installed it the drop was 2" :surprize: that will eventually hurt the stock struts in time. I ended up getting another set of Evolve springs at 1.5" in the front and 1.3" in the rear. My car is red and IMO the black painted hood and trunk look cheap so my hood will be turned into carbon fiber along with my trunk and the roof painted black.

If their are other euro junkies in here that are interested I would be more than happy to take pics every step of the way.

@24000-27000 range, I think Volvo S40 is a good for the money. My pick would be between the Acura TSX and Volvo S40. I would probably take the Acura TSX if the range is 27000 since TSX comes with standard Xenon, better stereo system, standard leather, 17" rims, and some extras.

S40 T5 Turbo AWD is pretty nice too but that adds up to about 30k+, in which I would probably settle for the more powerful and better quality Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

The best value car out there in my opinion is the Mazda RX-8. Can be purchased at Invoice. $27000-28000 including NAV. Seats 4 adults and the truck is large enough for 2 bodies... I meant golf bags.

Now that's a sharp Volvo...and no I've never driven on the Autobahn..I-90 is scary enough for me..I know how to drive, its the other idjits I fear...

with 19in wheels you must have $1000 worth of rubber at least on that thing...but damn nice nice looking :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
225/30-20  Thats like riding on rubber bands! Hope you have good roads without alot of potholes. My buddy ran 35's and bent rims left and right, but we had pretty bad roads. Should look great when it's all done. :cool:

here is what the rubber looks like to the pavement.

standard?pictid={56C1C0FA-750D-4CEC-9784-1A756C8D1704}&exp=f&moddt=38354.9660640393

The body kit was just painted and will be fitted this wednesday. Here is the car with no kit just 20" rims, drop and tint.

standard?pictid={09397A66-BCCC-4720-8131-05BA995FBE9D}&exp=f&moddt=38354.9642320833

NICE RIDE TSG. Looks real clean with "twigs" on it.

I am currenlty in the market for a new car and cannot afford what I really want, yet but I have been test driving and submitting loan requests for about $35,000

This is what I have planned for a Chrysler 300C:

DUB-EditionWebsiteLayout_02.gif

SAME CAR Different DUB's

DUB-EditionWebsiteLayout_03.gif

I have already planned on follwing a setup template and it just so happens that the page found here is indentical to what I plan to do!

http://www.dubedition.com/

DUB_03_1024.jpg

well AA,

When you need them 22" tires drop me a PM, I roll wholesale with www.tirerack.com drop ship from them for cheaper than them..lol

I tottaly think you would match in that car. It looks insanely sweet! I have never seen a C like that one.

Now its just a matter of you commiting the $$$ and executing the plan.

If you dont post pics I swear i will ban you!!! :wink: j/k no stress.

In 8 days from this very post TSgirls Red Volvo will look insane...

keep you posted.

well AA,

When you need them 22" tires drop me a PM, I roll wholesale with www.tirerack.com drop ship from them for cheaper than them..lol

I tottaly think you would match in that car. It looks insanely sweet! I have never seen a C like that one.

Now its just a matter of you commiting the $$$ and executing the plan.

If you dont post pics I swear i will ban you!!! :wink: j/k no stress.

In 8 days from this very post TSgirls Red Volvo will look insane...

keep you posted.

OHHHHHH thy bidding will be done!!!! so help me..

I forgot the TL and the Nissan already!!

When I need them dueces I will drop you a PM.

I will be post some pic's of the C as soon as I can.

I have been into DUB's for a long time and have hooked up some nice cars before with good looking "shoes" to go on them.

That Volvo looks mean already, I really am looking forward to checkin how it looks with the ground kit on it.

Here is one more of the C

IMG_3061.jpg

Damn AA...now I'm starting to plot selling my 300m to move up in the world...and to think I had myself talked out of doing that since October...then he shows me pics like this...what have I done to deserve such karma...don't recall killing anyone (except in my imagination of course)..stole no wheelchairs...superglued no walkers to the floor at the nursing home.. :wah: :wah: :)

Damn AA...now I'm starting to plot selling my 300c to move up in the world...and to think I had myself talked out of doing that since October...then he shows me pics like this...what have I done to deserve such karma...don't recall killing anyone (except in my imagination of course)..stole no wheelchairs...superglued no walkers to the floor at the nursing home.. :wah: :wah: :)

If you have a "C" don't let it go dawg :surprize:

The dream begins here: :money:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1628

I just saw this from West Coast Customs and went C C C C C C C C razy!!!!!!

w1f2v

w1f2c

Here is one for you TSG:

IMG_5990.jpg

Can TSG get down! :pot:

That is a big "FO SHIZZLE" :afro1:

:laugh: roll it up eazy :laugh:

RED VOLVO

Can somebody say " lezz break tha girl down ya'll" :chickblk: :chickblnd: :chickbrun:

I got no WERDS except "DAZ HOT"

attachment.php?attachmentid=1172