905 T pictures from all angle...ENJOY IT BOYS!!!:)

joey3108

I'm told the T is a 405cc replacement to the K, deep face and neutral as opposed to being heel weighted like the K.  S is a 395 cc version of the E.

No ! It's definitely a lot bigger than 405cc. Maybe even around 440 - 460 on the T and around 405-415 on the S.

The face on this T is about 1* close.

Joe :cool:

great pics joe.  you ever find out what that ring or sleeve thingy is in the borethru?

Aluminium sleve/shim.

Don't ask me why they put that thing in there. They might try to make a clubmaker harder to reshaft. IMO, An experience one should have no problem w/ it. It's just took more patient and skill to do it.

joe :cool:

great pics joe.  you ever find out what that ring or sleeve thingy is in the borethru?

Aluminium sleve/shim.

Don't ask me why they put that thing in there. They might try to make a clubmaker harder to reshaft. IMO, An experience one should have no problem w/ it. It's just took more patient and skill to do it.

joe :cool:

easy for you to say!!

I'm told the T is a 405cc replacement to the K, deep face and neutral as opposed to being heel weighted like the K.  S is a 395 cc version of the E.

No ! It's definitely a lot bigger than 405cc. Maybe even around 440 - 460 on the T and around 405-415 on the S.

The face on this T is about 1* close.

Joe :cool:

Ohhhh Joe,

It is cold here but not that cold. 440 - 460 cc for the T heads. WOW. Thanks for the pics!