Never Compromise Milled Series

rice12oketman

• 2 weeks later...

the roll off this putter is one of the best ever. great feel, they are going to retail for $200 with five different versions avail. Vijay uses the #5.

there is an 11 gram tungsten plug placed out toward the toe of the putter (except on the #4) to place the sweet spot directly behind the sight line (instead of the heel)

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up a 33" NC Milled 5 due to the increased headweight. It's 340g vs 330 in the 34 and 35". Quality is outstanding, feel superb, and alignment a snatch. Excellent putter. TGW has great address pictures of all models in the product tour section. I chose the 5 as the 1 just had too much shaft offset- the 5 is perfect. Blows away any Cameron I have owned.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I *Finally* got my putter...Never Compromise, Milled Series model 1, cut down to 33".. I had played around with model 5 and model 3, but the shaft on model 3 screwed up my eyes looking down at it, I thought it went into the shaft weird...and model five, the 'sweet spot', or the gray area, is signifcantly wider across the putter than the model 1, and I didn't like that. So I went with the traditional look of model 1. It feels great, and I find it's a bit heavier than most blades, which I really like, since I've been usin' a mallet-ish putter for a while. It feel's really soft of the face.

Heh, had to get the nice grip cut, though...they couldn't save it. So now I have a nice vibrant red ping grip on instead, heh.

All in all, this putter is amazing, and definately worth my $250. I even tried out the new titleist Studio style and Futura phantom, and I didn't like them as much as my NC.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...