Phillypete  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mike
    • JerryMB
    • Other (please tell us who)

So who jacks it the most? threadjack that is:lol:

Gee thanks pete , go away for a few days and I get slammed with no way to defend myself till it is too late :lol:

Boy and I thought you were a friend . :wink:

hey I thought I put myself on there!!!! DAMN THIS POLL ENTERING THING!!!!!! :fire

Sorry guys I'll try to fix it... :oops:

So who jacks it the most? threadjack that is:lol:

Gee thanks pete , go away for a few days and I get slammed with no way to defend myself till it is too late :lol:

Boy and I thought you were a friend . :wink:

hey I thought I put myself on there!!!! DAMN THIS POLL ENTERING THING!!!!!! :fire

Sorry guys I'll try to fix it... :oops:

pete , just leave it alone and lets see where this leads :lol: :lol:

Sorry for laughing man , but this is just too funny man . ;smilie_colors1

Phillypete, I guess i will have to venture out here more often, wondered where you went :lol: , :oops: this is wierd, this is just like rolling into town and having your ribs hirt :lol: , well I vote for Mike, I have to keep a low profile case the FBI is watching :lol: , anyway thanks for the thought Phillypete, JerryMB

Phillypete, I guess i will have to venture out here more often, wondered  where you went :lol: ,  :oops: this is wierd,  this is just like rolling into town and having your ribs hirt :lol: , well I vote for Mike, I have to keep a low profile case the FBI is watching :lol: , anyway thanks for the thought Phillypete,  JerryMB

Ah gee thanks Jerry , you vote for me :lol: I think what has happened here is not a X-File , but a Bud - File :lol:

Have a Merry Christmas . And a Very Safe and Happy New Year .

Mike