R320 Tour -----> R7 TP

Deluxe

I was just wondering if anyone here had upgraded from a Japanese R320 Tour to an R7 TP? I am not sure about the face angle for my R320 Tour and am a bit concerned that if I play with the R7 TP and its square face my power fade might turn into a slice. I currently got an offer from one of my local pros who is selling his R7 TP for a bargain. Both have same shafts (Fuji 757) and I feel like I need an upgrade to a deeper faced driver.

I went from R320 Tour> (2) R300 Tours>510TP>580XD Tour. I have hit a couple of R7TPs from friends. The first major difference will be the shape and size from a pancake/flatish/983K type shape to a more roundish/tourstage type shape. Next will be ball flight. It is flattish on the deeper faced drivers. If you like your trajectory with the R320Tour now i suggest you go up a loft on the deeper faced driver or set the weights to high on the R7 and you can set it to "draw/hook" if your fade turns into a slice.

The biggest difference will be learning to tee the ball really high. Took me awhile to get used to that from the R320tour to R300Tour which was only a 20cc difference.

All my drivers were square with the R300 Tour maybe being a tad open.