What kind of car do TSGers drive?

Post pics here of your "old school classic," your "pimped out ride," your "ginormous truck" or your "fantastic mommy-mobile." Or if you're under the legal driving age or do not yet own a car, then post a picture of your huffy or prefferable mode of transportation :smile2:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work Car

Chrysler 300C SRT-8 430HP

srt8-1.jpg

Weekend and Hobby Car

67 Camaro RS/SS

If anyone has seen the Camaro in"Better off Dead" That is my ride.

Custom built to exact duplicate.

109_profile-WB.jpg114_interior.jpg

Was my Play and Disturbing the Peace Car

87 Camaro Berlinetta 396HP -Recently Sold-

RCurve rated Competition vehicle

87IROCZWhitesmall.jpg

My pops owns

a 1970 426 Hemi "Cuda" Orange and Black.

1971 Dodge RoadRunner SuperBee Yellow and Black

64 Impala with Pearl Flake Ghost Effects.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500

2003 Chrylser 300M

Edited by DoubleAA

sweet g35 goldclam. My cousin just got one of those last year and its an awesome car. just one question. Why do you have the infamous blank white van often used for kidnapping sitting in your driveway? Just being a little catious

Hahaha, that's not my house or driveway, that's my buddy who owns his own construction equipment selling business, hence the van. I live in a 5 story mansion on the ocean!!! Yea right, just joking.

And yea, I got the damage fixed up nicely, can't even tell anything happened. Some young punks gave my car a good drive-by shooting with a BB gun!! :wah: Don't worry, I don't have any enemies, it was completely random!

Double AA, nice rides! My uncle had a 70 roadrunner with the airplane shifter, my dad said the thing was FAST! The guy who lives next to me owns a 70 rr as well, blue with white leather interior, worth $110,000 becasue not alot of them were made with the white leather. The cudas are nice wips as well.

Pitbull, why;d you sell that thing, too NICE!

If I get a free pass to any four year school, my parents are gonna buy me any car I want. In other words,

2007 CORVETTE ZO6!!! :cool: :smile2:

Double AA, I love your '67 Camaro. I loved that movie "Better Off Dead" too. Just watched it on DVD last week...some funny stuff. Can never get enough of the Van Halen hamburger scene.

As for selling the 911....like the rest of my German cars I've had, 318, 2/325's, 328 and the sports cars, Corvette's, fun to drive, but a bitch in the repair department. I was spending to much of my "ho-ing" money at the car dealerships. Who know's though, it's a long way till 2006 and my FJ Cruiser, I'm still debating another sports car, just haven't figured out which one.

man, you already have a car before your liscense? My mom said that when i turn 16 (december) i'll be able to get a car since i'll be in boarding school. hopefully a used BMW :cool:

Yeah they had a bet with me that they didnt expect me to get over GCSE (16 year old national tests in the UK) results. Made em pay

:cool:

Thanks Fella's

The Cam is my prized possesion but not my favorite car.

My new 300C is like a horizontal free fall when I feel like gettin mean!

Throw some Tribe Called Quest on from the IPOD "We can get down" and we be roll'n!

I like driving SRT-8 better than my 2 streetbikes. That's hard to do!

Stallion, weve have had both the Cuda and RRunner timed in the quarter and both have finished well over 100 Mph. Hella Fast does not do them justice.

As for new sport car Pit, what is the interest, Exotic or Economic?

Carrera or Corvette?

1992 240sx i've had for about 7 years now.

needs new paint and have a craploads of other stuff i need to install just sitting at the shop i work at. lol

http://www.kf-webdesigns.com/mini-DSC05223.jpg

http://www.kf-webdesigns.com/mini-DSC05224.jpg

2nd

Scion xB Release Series 2.0 819 of 2500

Solar yellow

Stock. stock stock.

my daily driver.

1992 240sx i've had for about 7 years now.

needs new paint and have a craploads of other stuff i need to install just sitting at the shop i work at. lol

http://www.kf-webdesigns.com/mini-DSC05223.jpg

http://www.kf-webdesigns.com/mini-DSC05224.jpg

2nd

Scion xB Release Series 2.0 819 of 2500

Solar yellow

Stock. stock stock.

my daily driver.

Cool, i was lookin at some 300zx's for pretty cheap, c'mon thats 300 horses under the hood too

DoubleAA:

They guy next door also has 2 dodge challengers. They guy two doors down has a 1970 Mach 1 Mustang that he and I are currently restoring (this car flies!). Guy across the street owns a 1986 convertible vette, and the guy next to him owns a 2004 BMW Z4. Now, the only way I'm gonna beat these guys is if I get this ZO6. I heard the new vettes are a little slow off the line, but really make up for it.

One thing I don't understand. There's these Teens that soup up import cars, you know. They strap on a muffler, supercharge the engine, put body kits on, blah blah blah. Now why do they spend so much cash on these upgrades on a Honda or Eclipse when they can just buy an old muscle car or even a new vette and go much faster. Heck, they can get the vette up to over 200 mph with some minor tune ups.

But, these best year for cars was from the mid 50s to the late 70s. Classic designs (I wet myself at the sight of an old Cadillac) and fast engines, put into super light cars known as Muscle cars, all for a relatively cheap price, made this era great. But, it died off in the 80s, when cars turned into boxes with sharp corners and such (the only two cars that came out of this time in good shape for the future was the Vette and Camero). Now, a good performance car will cost you an easy $25,000, much more realitively compared to the era described.

Vettes are near and dear to me (that sounds cheesy, I know). I've like them since I knew what a car was. My friend's dad knows the guy who owns the prototype corvette, which I have been in. It has no seat belts. This past year, on my tour of Ohio and Illinnois, I made sure we went the 250 miles out of our way to Bowling Green, KT, where the Corvette is made. They were making the new models, and I vowed then and there I would get one of the ZO6s when they came out. I just can't decide between the blue, yellow, or sunset orange. I think I'll end up going with the yellow. But, my family is not rich by any means. They just figure it's better to pay the $55,000 for the Vette rather than the $120,000 for college, I'm on my own for med school (radiology).

i don't think a souped up civic costs nearly as much as a new corvette

If one of these guys is serious, it will. Between paint, body kit, interior goodies, sound system, under the hood, wheels, tires, spoiler, neon lights, and the intial cost of the vehicle: it can easilly get close.

Cool, i was lookin at some 300zx's for pretty cheap, c'mon thats 300 horses under the hood too

mmm not really

300zx are calleed that because of the motor size it is a 3.0l VG30E or DE.

the z32 300zx 1990-1996 came with the vg30de or vg30dett (tt=twin turbo) the TT version was rate aprox 280hp to the crank meaning its more like 240hp to the ground. on top of that its a pretty heavy dog.

as much as I love nissan's the z32 300zx is one car I will never recommend. the engine compartment is a nightmare. you have pull the motor out if you are going to go something besides change the sparkplugs, oil or fuel filter. trust me it's a major PIA car to own.