PING TOUR TISI TEC 3 WOOD - 14 DEGREES

lynxster

Drop dead gorgeous PING TiTec. This is a TOUR model. Hosel code is 4FS which to my eye sets up square to open. PING customer service HAS confirmed it is TOUR issue. The club sure plays like TOUR issue - it hits piercing, flat bombs!

It just came back from being refinished by Golfsmith and has original color and filigree. The serial number was taken off - but I will provide it to the purchaser. Shaft is Accra 75 stiff, tipped 7/8". Playing length is 43". Lamkin Crossline grip. Throwback white PING fuzzy headcover is included. $200.00 shipped!

Guerin Rife Dana Quigley Two Bar Blade Numbered 405/500.

Shaft Type: Steel with double bend offset

Shaft Model:Factory

Shaft Flex: Factory

Length: 35.5

Hand: Right

Additional Information: New ...Special numbered...two weight kits, dvd's and bending bars, ... Only 500 made! With RollGroove Technology $200.00 shipped!!!

Tour Super Nova 3 wood with Graphite Design Tour GAT 75 Stiff shaft $100.00 shipped!!

Ping COPPER Eye 2 Lob Wedge good shape, Rifle spinner shaft Green Dot, SHARP Grooves. $150.00 shipped!!

post-3336-1148053937.jpg

post-3336-1148053963.jpg

post-3336-1148053988.jpg

post-3336-1148054099.jpg

post-3336-1148054117.jpg

post-3336-1148054206.jpg

Edited by lynxster

Hey fellow golf lovers:

I am willing to entertain any offers!!!!! I just got screwed out of a large sum of money on a potential C-5 purchase from Ebay. So now I am in need of extra cash. So please make offers I am willing to deal!!!

By the way don't deal with Cameron Hyndman ([email protected]). He is a cheat, a liar and a disgrace to Ebay and boards like Tourspec. :tsg_smilie_wah: :tsg_smilie_wah: :tsg_smilie_sad:

• 2 weeks later...