FS set of JAPAN FORGED CLUBS 4-SW

zigcdn

post-7372-1169042512.jpg

post-7372-1169042573.jpg

post-7372-1169042605.jpg

post-7372-1169042652.jpg

TNT Tradition OS Japan Forged Irons (Brand New)

4 thru SW

DG R300

Price $325.00 Shipped in North America

I tried selling these in a couple of other forums but got little response. I have confirmed 100% with TNT that they were Japan forged.

They are really sweet irons to hit but a bit to much offset for me. The only irons that have ever seen a ball are the 5,8 & PW. I have removed the paint fill.

I would trade for MP 32-60's or Ping I3+ blades.

Feel free to make offers or trades if you are looking for a high quality forging on the cheap.

My ebay ID is 777walsh if you want to check my feedback

This set must be purchased awhile back. It is no longer on their website. Are those ferreles originals? The father of the owner (of TNT golf in Toronto) is a member of my club but did not realize they carry forged clubs.

I got these from a shop that had closed and the owner had put the unsold stock in storage. I spoke with the production manager at TNT and he confirmed that they were forged in Japan. The set was replaced with another line because production of these were very expensive. The ferrules are original.

• 5 months later...

I still have these sitting in the basement and would like to make some space for other stuff :)

I am open to just about any trade offer if any one wants to take a chance on a nice set of clubs. I'll ship in North America for $185.00.

These have to go......let me know what you have, shafts, wedges, bags, etc

• 3 weeks later...
I still have these sitting in the basement and would like to make some space for other stuff :)

I am open to just about any trade offer if any one wants to take a chance on a nice set of clubs. I'll ship in North America for $185.00.

These have to go......let me know what you have, shafts, wedges, bags, etc

Are these game improvement? Cavity backs?

cheers